|C15'| Sofia's Crazy Plan

" Part One: Dreaming "

Shawn's POV: July 25

I woke up to silence, it's currently 10 in the morning. This has been the longest I've slept in awhile. Last night Camila and Sofi somehow got me to do a facemask with them and they even did my makeup. Camila and Sofia had so much fun and seemed super happy. If they're happy, I'm happy too.

I look at Camila's door to see it wide open. I look in to see Camila and Sofia sleeping soundly. How adorable. The pillows and a few blankets were scattered all over the large bed. Camila tucked in sleeping with Sofia's legs over her head and body. Sofia sleeping in the other direction of Camila.

I walk in and take a quick picture of the siblings. Slightly creepy move, but I meant no harm. I go downstairs to the kitchen and begin to make some breakfast for all of us. I actually kinda like cooking, I feel so grown up. I make some pancakes, bacon and eggs, a classic breakfast option.

I play my self entitled album while cooking since I'm on tour, I actually miss performing. Why starts to play and I sing along, word for word, putting emotion into it too. Almost burning the bacon in the process. After why, when you're ready starts to play. I sing my heart out with that one too. It's helping me fight these awful emotions that are still telling me that I still love Camila.

I mean duh I love Camila, but romantic, sexual feelings towards Camila. Those are the feelings I'm fighting against. The feelings where I just wanna pin her against a wall and kiss her. I wanna get rid of those. But if I couldn't before, I don't think I can now.

Because I had you starts to play, and my singing becomes more emotional.

Camila's POV:

I walk up to feel Sofia's feet over my head and on my stomach, I laugh and successfully got to the bathroom without waking sofi up. Her soft snores getting louder and louder each time. As I leave the bathroom I hear singing. Like those times I woke up to singing Shawn in the bathroom or cooking.

I hear Shawn's voice singing, but then another voice That's Shawn too. He's singing to his own album, I bet he misses performing. It's only his second day of break, and he misses it already. The chorus of because I had you start to play.

"It's time for me to finally meet somebody new - Take her to all the places that I took us to - And she might help me forget, but loving her is something I could never do" he begins to sing

"Because I had, because I had you, Camila..."

Camila...? He still loves me. I feel awful, like a horrible person. I still love you too, but we can't right now. We just can't. It's not the right time. I quietly go back upstairs making sure he doesn't notice. I go to my bed and lay down next to sleeping Sofia.

"Sofia, todavía lo amo. What the hell am I gonna do? I've been confusing myself when I've been knowing the answer..."

Sofia's POV:

I woke up alone on Camila's amazing bed. Oh my gosh, how much I love this bed. Literally felt like heaven sleeping there. Though I'm fully awake, I don't wanna get up. So I just laid there, on the bed, eyes closed. Savoring the moment. Soon I felt someone lay next to me...

"Sofia, todavía lo amo. What the hell am I gonna do? I've been confusing myself when I've been knowing the answer..."

It's Mila, I pretended to be asleep, listening to her pour her feelings out to me. Telling what Shawn said to make her feel this way. Knowing Shawn feels the same way she does too. But I have a plan, that could maybe get them to confess to each other.

A few mins pass and I no longer felt kaki's presence, I opened my eyes and got out of bed, I freshened up and went down to smell beautiful food. I saw Shawn and Camila sitting across from each other talking but awkwardly. I can even tell there's a weird tension, Shawn keeps looking down at his food while Mila is playing with her fingers.

I walked to them and said good morning, trying to get the two ex-lovers to stop acting so weird. Yesterday they weren't like this, how did that one song make things so different.

I sat down and started to eat off the plate, listening to the quiet melody of songs playing in the background. It's been silent for the past 2 mins. So I made up a little something...

Sofia: "I had the weirdest dream..."

Camila: "What was it?"

Sofia: "you were there, and Shawn too!"

Shawn: "well what was it about?"

Sofia: "from what I remembered was that it was Christmas Day, in this house we were opening presents. You guys got me a diamond necklace. But instead of saying thanks Shawn and Mila. I said thanks, mom and dad. I guess in my dream we were a happy family. Two deeply in love couple and their daughter! Isn't that weird?"

Shawn: "oh haha... Us being a family, being deeply in love.... yeah it kinda is."

Camila: "most definitely is, your my sister amor. Not my daughter..."

Sofia: "but the thing is... that wasn't my only dream. I had I dream that someone was telling me something. Something about love, but all I saw was darkness. The person said, something about being confused... regretting things they did on the past wishing they could turn back time. They love someone but can't get them back. Or so they think. Because in my opinion, if two people really love each other... they will definitely find each other again. It's like your song when you're ready Shawn. Just like that..."

I chuckle and wink at Camila, standing up to wash my plate and put it in the dishwasher. I look at Camila and Shawn, speechless, Shawn even had his mouth slightly open. I watch them look at each other, looking away right after.

Camila: "well, that's some dream of yours... I'm gonna go lay down. I feel sick..."

I know she doesn't really feel sick, she's just shocked by what I said...

Shawn: "feel better, imma go on a run."

Shawn's way of cooling down...

Sofia: "Shawn? Is it okay if you could help me write a song when you get back?"

Shawn: "really!? Yeah totally!"

Well, he sounded excited... You're probably wondering what I'm up to, you're just gonna have to wait and see...

Published: 12/06/19
Listening to Camila's New album, Romance, while finalizing this chapter was absolutely perfect. I love her and her new album. Absolutely magical! I hoped you like the chapter, vote and comment. -xoxo Vrx <3