|C16'| Sofia's Crazy Plan

" Part two: Hidden feelings... "

Shawn's POV:

I came back from my workout and saw Sofia cooking... 12-year-old Sofia Cabello cooking! Who would have known, I mean She is part of the Cabello Family so... I say hi to sofi and walk upstairs to my room. I take a quick peek at Camila's room to see her sleeping.

Just making sure she's okay since I just ran and actually went to the gym, I don't look the best. I'm sweaty and I'm pretty sure I stink. Little curls on my hair have flattened on my moist forehead. I hop into the shower and get cleaned up. After putting on some gray sweats and a shirt, I head back down to grab my guitar.

It's around 1:30 so I'm kinda hungry, the awkwardness during breakfast made me eat less. I grabbed an apple and was about to go back up with my things until Sofia called me back down.

Shawn: "what's up sofi"

Sofi: "could you give this to Camila, I have some homework to do... you know over the summer packet."

Shawn: "oh yeah sure..."

I looked at the tray and saw a bowl of potato chips, a sandwich, a banana, and a tall glass of water. I put my apple on the tray and put my guitar on the couch.

Sofia: "one more thing... Would it be okay if I go out... I know that we had plans today but kaki's sick soo..."

Shawn: "I'll tell Mila, you can go. Text me if you need anything or if you want me to pick you up. Where are you going?"

Sofia: "my friends' are coming to pick me up, we're going to the mall. Her parents will be there too."

Shawn: "oh okay cool, text me when your botta head out. I'll tell Mila I let you go."

Sofia: "thanks Shawn, take care of her, she's feeling really sick."

Shawn: "will do sofi. Have fun."

And before I knew it she grabbed her bag and dashed to the 3rd bathroom. She's probably changing, but damn she's excited. I chuckle and got some NyQuil for Camila. I headed upstairs to see her cuddling with a pillow and using her phone.

Shawn: "hey Mila..."

Camila: "oh my gosh, thanks Canada."

Shawn: "actually Sofia made this for you."

Camila: "how sweet, gimme."

Shawn: "ok ok, patients lady."

as I'm walking closer to Camila, I placed the tray on her table then heard a click. We both looked at the door to see it closed.

I go to the door try to open it to realize that now it's locked.

Shawn: "it's locked."

Camila: "What?"

Camila went up to try it herself. The door wouldn't even move in the slightest bit. I laugh but also wonder how you can lock from the outside and not from the inside.

I grab my phone and call Sofia.

Shawn: "sofi, the door's locked."

Sofi: "oh um yeah I know..."

Camila: "what!"

Sofia: "oh shit, Um, am I on speaker?"

Camila: "now you are."

Sofia: "let me explain.

Camila: "you better."

Sofia: "you two are gonna stay in that room. Until y'all stop being so awkward. Talk it out. Please. That's all you guys have to do. Talk things out. I hate seeing you guys like this."