|C10| Haters

Author's POV:

Shawn and Camila have never been better (relationship wise). They are much happier together that now the world knows. The team approved of their relationship and most of the fans. Yes, some haters but they could handle it.

Shawn and Camila are currently not together at the moment. Camila is at her home at California with Ariana and Shawn is doing some work things at the studio. Shawn wouldn't be home until 4:00, so Camila and Ariana have some time to spend together. They went out and just walked around the streets. Talking and grabbing some food. Ariana's helping Camila about her confidence in herself.

A few days later:

Ever since Camila got into the industry, she's been getting a lot of hate comments on her looks. "Oh she's too short," "flat chested," "fat," "she's like a tiny elf," "when she dances she looks like a worm," "greasy hair..."

She didn't care about the comments until she went solo. She soon realized that the comment affected her so much. She would check her insta daily and only read the negative comments about her. Soon slut-shaming and body-shaming comments about her were the only things she read and were the first thing that she saw in the morning.

She then thought about a moment she had in public with Ariana...

They were walking down the busy streets of LA. Just two besties hanging out on Ariana's break day. As they got their Starbuck drinks and went to sit down at a table they overheard some girls talking...

"Omg did you hear that Shawn is dating Camila Cabello."

"Ahaha the Shawn Mendes dating that? I thought she was like a lesbian or something..."

"Nope, but Camila is soo ugly. Like she doesn't deserve Shawn. Heck Shawn deserves so much more."

"Camila is so fat. Like her ass is just fat. She doesn't even got any boobs. Plus her singing is not that good either."

"Right, what does Shawn see in her..."

I don't think these girls saw Camila and Ariana... Camila on the verge of crying stands up and leaves the coffee shop with Ariana. Trying her best not to cry. 'What does Shawn see in me?' She thinks to herself...

As she tries her to forget these horrible moments that ruin her day, she starts to hyperventilate and cry. Stressing over something that she shouldn't even be worried about.

She hid these feelings from Shawn, not wanting to make him worried about her. Telling the whole world that they were dating was great but had so many negative effects.

It's horrible how society is today and Camila just tries her best to look unbothered. She isn't the only one to see this problem though. Shawn sees it too. Shawn's been removing comments on his page that hate on Camila. He tries to make her feel loved as much as possible. He likes comments that say great things about his girlfriend. The negative comments don't affect Shawn much, he just gets annoyed when it goes too far.

The couple's currently laying down on their bed, Camila's on her phone while Shawn is reading Lullabies. The book they bought during their trip to San Francisco. Camila couldn't take it anymore. She's felt the most insecure ever in her whole life. She believes what they're saying about her is 100% true.

Camila scrolls through her comments, reading all the negative remarks about her appearance. Tears roll down her face as she reading.

Shawn's POV:

I look over to see Camila crying. Tear after tear. I immediately get worried. And realize what she's reading. I put my book down and take the phone out of her hands, pulling her close to me. Letting her break down on my chest.

"Shhh it's okay mila, let it out."

It hurts me so much seeing her like this. It actually breaks my hearts into pieces. But even though she's in tears, she still looks amazing. Camila doesn't see that though. 

Shawn: "Camila, please baby girl don't cry anymore."

Camila: "these people, they're right..."

Shawn: "no they're not. Camila, you are the most beautiful, amazing, perfect person I've ever met. Don't let these people push you around."

Camila: "but their right Shawn. I am too fat, I am too short, I do sound horrible, my hair is greasy... you do deserve better."

Shawn: "Camila Cabello, stop it. I love you so fucking much. I love every inch of you, inside and out. I don't deserve you, I don't because you are too amazing for me. You are everything I ask for and more. Please don't cry anymore."

Camila: "I love you, Shawn, I really do."

Shawn: "I love you even more. Now just stay here in my arms and hold me. I don't ever wanna lose you. And next time tell me when you're upset about this stuff. Alright, babe?"

Camila: "I will hun, thank you."

Shawn: "my pleasure..."

I reach for my book and open it up, I read a few pages to see a sleeping Camila in my arms. She never fails to impress me, even when she's asleep. I put my book away and reach for my phone. I take a picture of me and sleeping beauty to post on my insta story. Putting "she's everything I've ever wanted. ♥️😍 @camila_cabello."

Published: 11/3/19
Edited: 11/30/19
Hey everyone, I'm back! I hoped you liked this chapter. It is a bit on the short side but I'm not gonna lie, I like this chapter a lot. I'm trying some new things out and hopefully, you guys don't mind with the flashbacks and stuff. Vote and comment. (932 words)
-xoxo Vrx <3