|C14| Sofia

Author's POV:

It's been quite an awkward few weeks. It's been 2 weeks since their big break up. And many people had a lot to say. Many fans were upset with the breakup, while others said it was about time. However, there was one thing everyone was happy about, and that was that they were still Bestfriends. Yes, trolls came for them, but they laughed it off. Roger and Andrew did have to post a saying that it was never PR. And in my opinion, it was a very smart move.

Shawn still loves Camila. And Camila does too, Camila isn't in a good place though. Mentally she's doing alright, but while Shawn was talking to Adeline that night, she couldn't think straight and memories from when she was 16 overwhelmed her even more.

It was best for now that they broke up. Though It's been some time, Shawn's still upset. He's acting like everything's okay for Camila. Camila however, is doing pretty good. I mean yeah she's confused at times, but at the end of the day, she feels contented.

Today is the 5th day of Camila's one month break, and Sofia's gonna be with Mila for a week, while Camila paid for her parent's trip. Shawn is also taking a 3-day break, instead of going to Canada for his break, he's going to Miami. To stay with Sofia and Camila.

It's currently July 24 and Camila is in the car with Shawn going to pick up Sofia at her parents' house.
The car ride is like no other, just with a slight awkwardness and weird tension. The moment Camila's parents see Shawn they go to hug the man like if that was their son. Shawn then goes to hug Sofia, while Camila says hi to her parents and bring Sofia's bag in the car. They all talk for a bit, Sofia and Shawn have this sibling bond. Though sofi is 12 now, Shawn still sees her as his little sis from another mother.

They say bye to Sinu and Alejandro Cabello and get into the car. Jamming out and talking the way back to Mila's home.

Sofia: "so since you two are um... no longer together... where am I sleeping?"

Shawn: "I was thinking if you want your own bed you can sleep in the guest room..."

Sofia: "you don't sleep in the guest room?"

Shawn: "I do, I'll just sleep on the couch."

Camila: "Shawn you don't have to do that. You've been sleeping in hotel rooms and your small tour bus bed. It's nice to sleep in one big bed for once."

Sofia: "yeah Camila's right, I'll just sleep on the couch."

Camila: "that's not necessary sofi, you can sleep with me."

Sofia: "sounds like a plan to me..."

When Sofia said "no longer together" chills were sent through Shawn's body, and Sofia noticed it. When they got to the house, Sofia ran inside and laid on Camila's bed. Shawn and Camila rushing after her. They laugh as they see the 12-year-old lay flat onto Camila's king-sized bed.

Sofia: "oh how I missed this bed. This is bed is heaven."

Shawn: "haha Tell me about it."

Shawmila looks at each other for a second then looks away. Remembering all the little moments they had on that bed. Some more excited then others, if you know what I mean... Good thing Camila changes her bedsheets often.

Camila: "if you're tired you can sleep for a bit, I have to go to the studio real quick..."

Shawn: "what..? I thought you were on a break?"

Camila: "I am it's just uh... there's a really important thing I gotta do for the album. After this no more work."

Sofia: "go ahead Mila, I'll probably sleep until you get back. But after, can we all go out and get some food?"