|C3| In Love?

3 Weeks Later:

Shawn's POV:

Camila and I have been hanging out together ever since I got here to California. I've had so much fun being with her. And surprisingly I haven't gotten bored or had enough of her at all. Usually, with the guys, I get really annoyed of them after a week of being together.

I've loved being with Camila as friends. But I really want to be more... Camila and I have gone to multiple meetings and now we are ready to write the song. The melody already has been made all we need is the lyrics. Camila and I sat down at the studio and thought of lyrics.

S: "okay señorita, let's do this"

Camila's POV:

Shawn and I have been making lyrics but, none of them have really clicked with us. I then started to think... Shawn has been calling me a bunch of nicknames because of me calling him a bunch of nicknames. Shawn keeps calling me señorita the most... Since Shawn and I have been hanging out a lot too, I've had some crazy dreams of him and me... and by crazy I mean, kind of inappropriate sexy dreams.

And I'm not gonna lie, I like those dreams. Plus maybe he'll get a hint of how I truly feel about him.

I talked to Shawn about my idea, but not of how I got it obviously... And now we have half of the song finished. Let me just say... I'm such a good songwriter, maybe better than Shawn. Just kidding, I wish though.

After an hour Canada and I finished the whole song.

S: "let's practice?"

C: "sure. So I sing this part, then u go right after."

S: "then it's us together, then you."

3 more weeks later:

Our song that Shawn and I have been working on got approved. It will be going on Shawn's album that's in the making. Today is the first day of our music video shooting. Our team has discussed ideas for the music video. And we all agreed on a sexy dancing video. It would make the fans go insane. However, we would have to have 3 days of dance lessons. Everyone knows that Shawn isn't the greatest dancer. We are gonna start next week.

S: "Mila we should celebrate!"

C: "now? It's not fully completed yet."

S: "technically it is, come on... let's go to the club or something. Just me and you..."

C: "like dress up nice club?"

S: "Yup. Come on pleaseeeeee"

C: "okay fine"

Shawn and I left the studio straight to my house to get changed into nicer clothes.