|C1| Living Together.

Camila's POV:

Shawn is coming to stay in Miami for a year or two, mainly for work reasons. I'm currently waiting at the airport for my bestfriend. *Facetime calls Shawn Mendes*

S: "Ay, Mila!"

C: "Hi Shawny!"

S: "Hold on Mila, I have to get my things. Stay on the call."

C: "Okay Canada"

I stayed on the call while waiting for Shawn to get his things. I heard the noise from the people where he was, and hear his luggage being dragged out of the conveyor belt. He put his phone in his back pocket so all I see it darkness. After a few minutes, the FaceTime call goes back to his face... I'm not gonna lie his face is fucking cute.

S: "Alright Mila, where are you?"

C: "When you reach the bottom of the escalator I'm there."

S: "alrighty, see u in a bit"

He said with that smile I love. I smile and said a quick, "cya" then hanged up the call. I can't contain myself from getting excited. I'm smiling like an idiot right now. As I'm going through some emails, waiting for Shawn to come. I feel hands covering my eyes. Ready to hit someone in their junk I hear.

"Guess who it is..."

I immediately know it's my longtime crush and bestie, Shawn fucking Mendes. I chuckle, he pulls his hands away from my eyes. I turn around to see yet again his smile. I put my phone in my back pocket and hugged him, him hugging me back right away. The height different to me is adorable but yet annoying. As he is hugging me he puts his head on top of mine. We pull away from each other and start walking to the Parking lot.

C: "I miss you so much!"

S: "And I missed you more! I can't believe we gonna be roomies for a year or two!"

C: "I'm glad we are."

S: "Hey your lucky I chose you instead of living with my guys."

C: "no Shawn, your lucky I offered to let you stay at my place. If anything that apartment gonna be hella messy."

S: "haha, yea u right. I'm a very lucky guy" :)

We get to my car and he puts his things in the back. I get into the driver's seat while Shawn takes shotgun. He connects his phone to the Bluetooth of my car, as we drive to my house that's an 1 hour away, we jam out and talk. 20 minutes in I hear his song come on...

"Every time I see you baby I get lost
If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up..."

I imagine him singing that song to me, how romantic it would be. However, I know it will never happen. 30 minutes later I hear him typing something on his phone. Seconds later our song, IKWYDLS, came on.

C: "Shawn no"

S: "Please! Sing with me señorita"

I got the chills when he called me señorita, butterflies in my stomach...

C: "nope."

S: "I'll buy you some food from Postmates!" He winks

C: "Fine..."

We get to the chorus of the song, him and I are doing all or nothing at this point.

"I know what you did last summer (ah-ah)
Just lied to me, "there's no other" (he-ey)
I know what you did last summer
Tell me where you've been
I know what you did last summer (ah-ah)
Look me in the eyes, my lover (he-ey)
I know what you did last summer
Tell me where you've been"

-

We get to my house, Shawn and I laughing Bc how stupid we were to sing that loud in my car with the windows down. We saw a bunch of people staring at us from their cars. I help him get his thing from the car and open the door to the house. I showed him his room for the next 1-2 years and he places his things there. I tell him that I'll be in my room changing because I'm still in my outfit I wore to work. I grabbed my champion hoodie and some adidas shorts, took off my bra and put on the clothes. I brush my hair, put it into a bun and went to do my skin care and remove my makeup. After, the long process, I lay on my bed going on my phone a bit.

"CAMILAAAAA! FOOOOD IS HEREEEEE!"

Shawn's POV:

Once Camila and I got to her Home, she showed me to my room and I started to put my clothes in the closet. I also changed in the process to sweats and a shirt. Once I finished putting my clothes away, I ordered postmates for Camila's and I favorited foods. It said it would arrive in 30 minutes. I went to Camila's room to check up on her. I knocked on her door to not hear her say anything back. So I walk in her room to see her bathroom door open. Giving her some privacy, I didn't go in. All I hear was her soft singing as she washes her face. I smile and leave her room... a few minutes later the food arrived. I called Camila down to her living room, having her food already placed on the coffee table.

"Netflix and Postmates?" I say smiling

"Perfect idea, let's watch High School Musical."

As we finish eating and watching the movie, I find sleeping Camila on my shoulder. It was currently 11:11pm. I made a quick wish and then picked up Camila bridal style and brought her to her room. I gently placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. I took her phone and plugged it in to let it charge. After, I went downstairs to clean up. I wasn't sleepy yet so I went on Instagram live.

~ Shawn on Live ~

"Hello everyone! I know it's late but I wanted to do a little Q and A, so drop some questions below."

More and more people started to join the live and ask questions. A lot of the question were about Camila and I. I decided to not answer most of them for Camila's and I's sake.

"Do you ever want to have kids, if so how many?"

"Well I do want kids, but not right now, I'm a 21 year old singer who's still not mature enough. However, I definitely do want some one day, and with the perfect girl. I want four kids, but it's rlly up to the girl I put a ring on."

"Aren't you in California rn? Where are you?"

"Um yea actually, and I'm gonna be here for sometimes. Maybe for a year or two. Ya know for work reasons and I'll go home for holidays and things. I'm staying at a friends' house, and to be real... I'm really happy I'm here and not in a apartment with 4 other guys."

I answered some more questions then ended the live. It was around 12 am when I went to my room and slept for the night....

"I wish that one day I can tell Camila Cabello
I love her without making things
awkward... <3"

Published: 06/29/19
Hey everyone! I hoped you liked the first chapter. I'm sorry if it seemed crappy for the first chapter but there will be a lot more tea coming later. I don't really have a schedule when I post chapters. Cya in the next one! -Vrx