"Oh, I don't know Capricorn," Taurus replied sarcastically. "I just went through excruciating pain to sprout fairy wings, horns, and a tail. Doin' phenomenal over here."

"Okay, I get it." Cap deadpanned. He took a deep breath and looked up at his friend. "Do you feel any pain?"

"Nope, I feel fine now."

"Okay... this is fine." He was talking to himself. Taurus rolled his eyes. "We just need to get you to a doctor-"

"And then what?" Taurus asked, looking at the door frame. Great, doors are even more of a problem now. Carefully, he twisted to the side and pushed through to get back into the hallway and into his room. "We go to a doctor, they tell me I have a bad case of the cosplay and they send our asses back home."

It was a sad thought, knowing there was no going back from this. He was permanently going to look like a strange mix of Tinker Bell and a cow. "I'm sure there's someone in town, or anywhere who can help... whatever the fuck just happened to you."

"But Cap," Taurus protested calmly. "I feel fine now. The wings just wanted to come out, and now they're here. I didn't want to go to school anyway~" At their mention, Taurus' wings shot up in an instant. They beat rapidly, nothing but a blur on his back. Taurus was starting to fly off the ground before they suddenly stopped. "Hey, they even work! No more sitting in traffic for half an hour!"

Cap stood in Taurus' doorway, completely speechless. He leaned against the frame with his arms crossed. He was already dressed, and his black hair complimented his outfit nicely. He took a deep breath and spoke. "Remember that light we saw two days ago?"

Taurus stiffened. "Yeah. The one that you brushed off."

"I brushed it off because you and Virgo looked so worried." Cap rubbed the back of his neck. "And I didn't think much of it, but it clearly did something to you... maybe it was a gas leak. Or something nuclear went off and it's mutating you."

Taurus didn't think so, but Capricorn always tried to rationalize things that had no answer. It was a coping mechanism he's had for as long as Taurus had known him. "Sure." Taurus said. "It was a gas leak."

"So what's the plan? Since you don't want to go to the hospital."

"Hm." Taurus held his hand on his chin, clicking his tongue. Where would he go for help? Taurus didn't even know what was wrong with him. Then, an idea suddenly went off in his head. "We could see Lady Hellta!"

Cap facepalmed. "Lady Hellta?" Lady Hellta was the town Gypsy. She read palms, tarot cards, sold crystals, and was very heavily involved with the spiritual world. Taurus didn't think that the light he saw was something of that nature, but it was better than nothing. "Are you serious?"

"Yep." Taurus nodded. "We're going. Besides, she might give a better explanation of what's going on than some doctor. And I want to see Virgo."

"Virgo has much more important things to be doing than spending a Monday at her mom's house."

"Her mom's shop." Taurus corrected. "The least you can do is respect her profession."

"I do! I just-" Cap sighed. "Get fucking dressed and get in the car." He finally left Taurus' room, groaning loudly. This was quite a morning for him, and Taurus could tell he was already so stressed out. That boy is going to grow gray hairs before he's 20.

"Yes sir!" Taurus saluted, going back to the bathroom to get his clothes. There weren't any holes in the back of his shirt for his wings. Guess there's no shirt for me today. He didn't mind; Taurus liked to show off his body when he could. For now, he simply changed into his cargo pants.