Chapter 4

It was now 7pm, people were arriving at the house, the party was beginning.

After their lunch earlier, the boys watched some tv, and even had a cake for Blaine, which had now been eaten.

So now it was time for the main event of the night. People walked into the house, Blaine's friends, Blaine's acquaintances, people Blaine didn't recognise, even some girls and people that didn't go to Dalton showed up.

Most people came over to Blaine and said a quick 'happy birthday', but after that, it wasn't about Blaine, Blaine's birthday was just an excuse for some people to party. Blaine didn't mind that though, he enjoyed parties as much as the next person, but he could tell that this one wasn't going to be great.

"You ready for the best party ever?" James asked Blaine sarcastically. Blaine chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Just make sure you don't fall and break yourself." Blaine said. James was always known for being injury prone, everything from a paper cut from reading a book, to falling down the stairs and hurting his ribs.

"I'll try and be careful." James said, smiling at Blaine. Blaine smiled back and looked into the living room. The music was playing through the speakers, people were chatting, dancing, singing or even shouting. Blaine sighed, but went to join the party.

___________________________________

Kurt was lying on his bed with Mercedes and Rachel. All three of them were cuddled up together, watching their 4th movie of the day. They had a break at lunch and went shopping, and ended up coming back to Kurt's with 3 full shopping bags each.

"My dads going to kill me, I bought so much." Kurt said quietly. Mercedes chuckled and Rachel looked up from her phone.

"I need to go, my parents want me home." Rachel said sadly. Kurt smiled at her and nodded.

"I should go too, Rachel's my ride." Mercedes said. Both girls stood up and grabbed their bags. They both gave Kurt a hug, and were out the door.

Kurt sighed and fell back on his bed. Finn was at Puck's, so he couldn't waste time annoying him, he didn't know what to do. He reluctantly got off of his bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey honey, you hungry? I was thinking of just ordering a takeaway." Carole said. Kurt smiled at her and nodded.

"Sounds good. Can I just have my usual?" Kurt asked. Carole nodded at him, and moved to grab the phone and call their usual Chinese. Kurt walked back up to his room, and sat back down in his bed. He grabbed the current book he was reading off of his nightstand, and began to read his book.

An hour or so later, Kurt was reading his book and eating his Chinese takeaway, and he felt the energy around him change, as if a presence was in the room.

'Hey Kurtie.'

___________________________________

It was a while later, Blaine looked around the house. The music was full blast, people were sloppily dancing and singing. People were paired everywhere, making out and trying to find a private room. Empty cups were scattered everywhere.

Early in the party, a group of boys had brought alcohol. Even when Blaine tried to protest and get rid of the alcohol, it didn't work. So now, pretty much everyone was drunk.