XLIII

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰

last chapter. please dont kill me
i cant explain how much it means to me that this is your favourite book. like HOW. this is messy - only 15 chapters ago did i start planning on what im writing.
yes - ill write a chapter and be like "ew" but two days later ill read it again and be like "maybe its not that bad" but yall are PRAISING THIS and for WHAT
thank you so much for every single comment and vote it means the world

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SAPPY SHIT WHAT AM I ON
anyway love yall, say your goodbyes.

[PLAY Basic Instinct BY The Acid.]

She couldn't move. She tried getting out of the bed multiple times but she couldn't. She was numb. Completly unable to move a muscle. Like when you're dreaming - feeling completly weak and drained.

It was hours. Hours of laying on her bed with tears streaming down her cheeks of desperation to move. She was paralyzed.
She thought her mother would come up and yell at her for laying too much. But she was nowhere to be seen.
She thought her phone would ring. Someone would come over. But it was dead silent. No one was coming to help her.

Mattia's hands wrapped around her waist from behind, making her jump at the sudden touch.
He buried his face in her neck, whispering I love you's in he ear.
"I love you too" she said to him, turning her head to kiss him gently.

"Girlfriend. Wow. Doesn't feel like it suits me." she spoke.
"Hm. What about wife?" he whispered without missing a beat.
"I- shut up." they laughed in unision.

"I can't believe I got you." Mattia cradled her face in his arms.
"Feels like a dream. Like it's not real."

Their laughs echoed trough the playground as they recalled memories from months ago.

The inside of her elbows stung like needles pierced her skin.
The annoying buzzing kept repeating in a loop inside of her head, although she had no idea where it was coming from.
She had no idea where the steady beeping was coming from either.
She couldn't even scream for help. She was stranded on her bed with no one to help her.

Her left hand was burning with a familiar sensation. Like someone was holding her hand, but there was no one there.

The air she was breathing in was cold and odd, unnatural. Her nose and lips felt covered even though her blanket was only up to her chest.