XI

WARNING!suicide triggers

WARNING!
suicide triggers

play song ー

January 5th, 2020.

The house was quiet. The moon shining brightly trough her bedroom window. No longer hearing the late night TV playing from her mother's bedroom as she had went on a bussines trip for the week.

Twisting and turning in her bed sheets her mind was racing.

She thought they'd given up on her.

It's like no one cares anymore.

But is she asking for too much?

If she keeps denying their love and affection, yet still wanting it, is she asking for too much when they actually stop?

All she wanted was to be at peace.

She just wanted to leave.

To close her eyes and never wake up.

She won't be causing anymore trouble or problems or stress to her mother.

There's no reason for her to be here.

She's not satisfying anyone.

She'll never get what she wants.

She isn't needed.

She'll never be loved like she wants to be.

She'll never be loved back by the person she loves.

If she just left. That's all she needs to do. Leave. And everyone will be at ease. No one will worry. To simply let go.

"I love you. I'll miss you." she left the small piece of paper on her desk.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror made her dizzy. She hadn't realized she walked to the bathroom.
Tear-stained cheeks, puffy eyes and messy hair staring back at her.

Looking around for a hair brush, this not being the first time of suicidal thoughts occuring, she decided to deal with it. But instead of finding the hair brush, she found her pill bottles.

The ones that are supposed to make her happy. The ones that are supposed to make her better, and rid her of such thoughts. But then again, it's just chemicals.

She felt the cool plastic on her fingertips as she rolled it around in her hand, looking at the letters incripted on the label. It's probably time for new ones anyways. Not gonna mind if I take the rest all at once.