XVIII

- 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

- 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Alina woke up to her phone violently vibrating, seeming as she forgot to turn it off the night before.

The twitter notification was the first of many ones that popped up on her phone.

Guilt and saddness washed over her as she saw the trending hashtag.
#mattiapolibioisoverparty.

He did many wrong things, yes. The thing to do was let him regret it. But this was too much. This was crossing the line.
Hating on a fucking sixteen year-old kid. Cancel culture is fucking toxic.

Mattia didn't deserve this.

@𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎!

liked by vickietheegg and thousands
of others.

ALINUH  and yall did this for what? mattia has made many fucking mistakes in the past and he's one of the dumbest and smartest people ive met. he isnt doing it on fucking purpose. "cancelling" him wont do you justice of any sort, and to think that people have the urge to throw such hate at a fucking sixteen year old kid. yall are fucking sick. on the internet all we do is spread negativity all day long, yet we're all just hiding behind a fucking screen. all of you motherfuckers dont know him or eachother or any other influencers to just shit on them as much as youd like. let him regret it in peace and leve the fucking kid alone. all the things yall have done, or the people are your school. maybe even worse that this. yet they dont get cancelled cause no one knows them. truth is, no one cares. so please fucking drop this. people recieving this much hate isnt right. not talking just about mattia. many other people on socials too. and most of them are still strong and manage to get up and make others laugh. but when they try to take their own life its a different story. shut your fucking phone off and go to bed, focus on the fucking pandemic outside instead of telling a kids to kill themselves.

comments.

username period