BLACK LIVES MATTER

I, myself, am not black, nor am I a person of color. I will never experience the brutality of the rascism policemen have. Which is plain murder.

Murdering black people for doing normal things during the day. People of color, mostly black people have been discriminated, beaten, killed for centuries just because of the color of their skin.

This has been happening to the black community for so long, don't turn a blind eye.
I can't put the links here, but I'm sure you can find them ー where you can sign the petition. You can find links on twitter where you can donate if you are able to. All lives can't matter until black lives matter.

Say their names.

If you're saying 'all lives matter' you can feel free to unfollow me.

You can't say all lives matter until they actually do. Until black lives matter. You can't say that because you don't know their pain and fear, nor do I.
They shouldn't live in fear and expect the worst just because of their skin color, something they can't change. Of course everyone matters, but the point of saying 'Black Lives Matter' is because they are the ones that STILL face racial injustice to this day. This is not news, not to me and not to you. The protest was peaceful until the police used tear gas and rubber bullets. And you say that their riot was wrong. You say that after years and years of discrimination, brutality and assult it's wrong for the black community to raise their voice. They have been speaking up, but how much worse does it have to get for you to listen? Black people are afraid to leave their fucking house. Their lives fucking matter. Say their names.

To the muslims / arabs, asians, hispanics, we see you too, we hear you, you shouldn't go trough this either.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#ACAB
#NOJUSTICENOPEACE

If I said something offensive, please correct me. I have no intent in being disrespectful.

Stay safe. I love you.