XLII

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰

Her soft gasps filled the room as Mattia squeezed her thighs, sucking on the soft skin there, gradually going lower and lower.

"Mattia," she meweled quietly, gripping the sheets with impatience.

"Shh," he hushed softly, putting his hands on her hips with a light grip, preventing her from moving.

Her back arched off the matress beneath her, immidiatelly being brought back down by his palm on her stomach, laying her on the bed.

"Stop moving, baby." his hot breath fanned over her heat. She whined in responsed, trashing her head the side of the pillow.

"Please," she shut her eyes, curling her toes in pleasure.

Right before he could make contact with her core, she opened her eyes.

Alina woke up with a small blush on her face.

A deep raspy voice spoke right next to her ear. "You good?" Mattia asked, his voice sending shivers down her spine, goosebumps all over and additional heath to her lower body.

Fuck.

His voice was not fucking helping at all.
"Yeah." she mouthed, not finding any voice within herself.

"Okay." he murmured, draping his hand over her waist.

They laid tigether in a peaceful silence. "You're getting your tattoo tomorrow." Alina turned to him with a smile.

"Holy shit! Yeah."

Alina knew Mattia's uncle meant a lot to him. She could see the excitment in his eyes that this was finally happening.

🏁🖇🎲

Mattia kept twisting his forearm towards his face so he could see the tattoo, his eyes gleaming with happiness as he observed the newly tattooed ink on his skin.
He's been doing it all week.

"So, we hanging with Kairi and Ale later?" Alina asked.

He hummed in question for a second and brought his head up, processing the question before answering. "Yeah."

🏁🖇🎲

"They're acting... a little different." Kairi whispered to Alejandro who sat on his phone next to him. The two of them sat across from Mattia and Alina that laid on the bed.
"Nope. They seem pretty normal. Unless the finally got together." he chuckled.
"Well shit. If they did I lost the bet." he screeched.

The girl casually leaned on the taller and kept scrolling on her phone.
Kairi squinted his eyes at the pair, looking back and forth between the two. Mattia looked at him with narrowed eyes. 'What' he mouthed.
Kairi pointined between them, and when Mattia played dumb he grabbed his phone and texted the other.

MATTIA

kairi
are yall together

mattia

NO LMFAO
mattia
why

kairi
can you hurry tf up
kairi
next month pls

mattia
yeah no ❤
mattia
why tho

kairi
cause of a bet i had
with the guys
kairi
i cant let roshaun win
yk how he gets

mattia
DOES EVERYONE KNOW LDMAKCOS

kairi
yes bruh
kairi
wait shit if i lose ale also wins
kairi
mattia dont do this to me

mattia
sucks to be you ig

Mattia and Alina had agreed that they definitely did not want their relationship on the internet. They also both came to the conclusion that the boys wouldn't really have a problem considering they were the ones that always teased them. For all they knew the rest of the group probably thought they started dating a while ago but haven't said anything.

Mattia consantly had the urge to either hold or kiss Alina.
He could finally do that. Except the boys were in the room.

The taller gently poked her shoulder. "Yeah?" she murmured.
"I want a kith." he whispered, smiling slightly.
She tsked jokingly, looking away. Yes. Of course she wanted to kiss him. After waiting so long, she'd do it until she lost her breath. But the guys-

What were they gonna do about it?
Hm, yeah, months and months of endless teasing.

"Do it."
Without a second thought, Mattia leaned down and connected their lips, his fingertips grazing her jaw.

"I told you to wait a month! Oh my god you never listen to me! I LOST a bet because of you! I don't get shit in this house..." Kairi's voice trailed off as he went outside of the room to get the money Alejandro immidiately requested with a quick 'pay up."

"You don't seem bothered." Alina said after chuckling at the short boy left the room.
"Nothing to be bothered about, let them know I'm yours." he mused, pulling her in to kiss her again.

"NOT HERE." Alejandro screeched.

The didn't really care. They knew it probably didn't bother him that much. Probably.

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ!

this is short my bad and shitty

yall the beginning 🤭

july 11th: i just realized that now that the chase is over i dont know what to write 😐
oh SHIT THE FUCKING SEQUEL 💀🙈🙊

yall have no idea what you agreed to. but, your wish is my command.

let me just uh, forget 3 not started book ideas and one thats started and chilling in my drafts 😭💀

july 13th: im a terrible fucking person and friend. im never going to have close friends

july 14th:
also i love doing puzzles
i miss roller blading i cant wait to go blading again

i think next chapter will be just them being soft, so it might be a lil boring feel free to skip, and maybe another chapter like tht and after that will be the last chapter of this book. the first part however 💀

july 15th: its 3am and i just finished the like cover thing for the sequel,, yk like the "oblivion" chapter in this book - well that

THIS BOOK SHOULD'VE BEEN NAMED FAIRYTALE. IT FITS PERFECTLY OMFG.

i had a great time with my friends today

july 16th:
finished this chapter today i think, im positive if i put effort into the sequel its going to be way better than this one

july 17th: nvm i finished it today lol ignore the mistakes im tired

anyway gn guys
love you
mwah
-L <3