XV

im gonna start a one shot book soon! ill update you to check it out!
this is another flashback cause the flashbacks are soft and fluffy and im scared to make drama,, enjoy!

sorry in advance for any spellng mistakes im tired

Beginning of December.

It all just happend so fast. She saw it coming. She could've protected herself. She trained for it. She could've fought back.

But she feared if she did, she'll get in trouble. Considering that the fight blew out of nowhere.

It was a small fight, no crowd involved, just the innocent silence in the girls bathroom, filled with the sound of drops of water coming from the tap of the sink.

It was just so annoying. She stood over the sink, the sound coming to a forced stop, her hand slamming down on the faucet. Even small things easily irritated her. Repetitive things.

"Someone's in a mood." her voice was crystal clear as she exited the stall, annoynce, irritation and anger quickly consuming Alina forcing her to grip the sink and turn her head to look at her.

She stood there, arms crossed, flat expression on her face. She wasn't the one to want to easily annoy someone and fight them. She had her unknown reasons.

"I'm not fighting you. Fuck off." Alina staged, common sense interfering with her anger. Just leave. She told herself as she turned around and headed for the door.

She heard it. She heard the quick footsteps making their way towards her, so she turned around and grabbed the other girls fist before it came into contact with her face.

"Look, Emilia, I don't know what the fuck happend today, but it ain't my fault." she said with a clear voice, to make it noticable that she wasn't getting the best of her. That she wasn't winning.

"There's literally one last period. Go home and punch the fucking wall, or yourself, I don't give a fuck. Just not me."

"You've never hit me first. And never with full force. Why's that?" Emilia asked.

"Cause if I do, I'm scared I'll smash your skull in, so if you excuse me." letting go of her hand, she backed away, hoping to get to the door.

"Nah. You just aren't daddy's little girl." and she hit her foot, making Alina stumble.

Her mind started to get clouded. She really just had to mention her father.
"I really wish you would back out."

Alina and Emilia are known rivals. They've fought time and again. Yet, Lina being the smarter person, she never hit first. Cause if you hit first, you get into more trouble. And also just tried to back away from a fight and let out the anger at her martial arts class with her teacher.

That's mostly why she avoided fights, that's what she was thought. Violence isn't the answer. But also having anger issues, and knowing that, sometimes she couldn't help it.

The fight escalated. Punches blocked and thrown, Emilias mostly being uncoordianted, while Alina's were calculated, considering she knew what she was doing and knew how to defend herself.

Her face felt hot, her vision a little dizzy, feeling tired. The adrenaline was wearing off and the pain came into sense.

Both chose not to get cought, and left the bathroom to their seperate ways.

Stepping outside of the school, the cold air pierced her skin. She was standing in the school parking lot, skipping her last period, cause she couldn't just show up with a busted lip and a slit brow. And she saw him.