XXXVI

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

i hope this turnes out as well as i imagined

NOTE: this chapter was inspired by a fic I read on tumbler with a teen wolf character (dont ask 💀) writingsformuse on tumblr!

OCTOBER, 2018.

The harsh sound of rain hitting the pavement rang trought the quiet city as the night began. Droplets of water cascaded down windows and buildings, creating puddles of rainwater next to sidewalks.

Mattia groaned under his breath in frustration and kicked a pebble in front of him, the rain coming down even harder as the uber he ordered still read 'unavailable'.
The storm was getting worse by the moment, his clothes were drenched from the rain, his hair sticking to his forehead.

The hood of his sweater did absolutely no justice, and just absorbed the water.

A car horn grabbed his attention, he turns around and shields his eyes from the violent rain pouring down.

The car window rolls down and reveals a familiar face, making him sigh in relief.
"Need a ride?" she yelled over the rain, "Fuck you." he glared and walked over to the car, climbing into the passanger seat.

"You need to stop flexing that you can drive now." Mattia muttered.
"Well, I have to. I'm driving right now, aren't I?" she mused.
"Sorry for getting the seats wet,"

"No, it's fine."

The taller pulled his hood back and ran a hand trough his damp hair, the front strands falling perfectly on the sides, making it look like a middle part.

Alina did take a glance at the boy for a split second to just look at him, but found herself staring ー the way his jawline got sharper along with his features, the way his hair was longer, his dark eyes, how plump his lips were.

Attractive.

No.
She turned her head around back to the road and kept driving trough the empty streets towards his house.

She hissed, "Shit."
"What?" he asked concerned, "Your street's floded."

He tsked.

"Now what?" she whispered, confused as fuck.

"I'm gonna ask my mom."
And he did. He pulled his phone out and called her, having a quick converastion in Italian and hanging up.

"She says your place, if that's fine." he looked over at her. She blinked, "Of course. Yeah, yeah." she fumbled around with the gearshift and pulled out of his street.

"Mama?" she asked aloud as they entered her house, taking of their shoes as soon as they stepped inside, not tracking any mud on the floors.

She walked over to the kitchen counter, holding the note that was left on there from her mother.
It said that if she wasn't back that night, that she stayed with a friend cause of the raging storm outside.