X

Content. That's what she mostly felt for the next two weeks. The days quickly passed by like the snap of her fingers.

I think we're all drifting apart.

Was all that was on her mind now. She wanted to fix things. She wanted everything to go back to the way it used to be. She wanted her friends back.

But to know that things will never be the same again.

They've changed. They all have, of course.
She knew they were gonna make up sooner or later, but what was mostly bothering her was what Mattia had said.

That word. That slur.

After the video got out and she saw it, she was fucking pissed.
She didn't confront him about it. She wanted to see if he would react.

And he did.

He texted and called her numerous times to apologize, explaining what happend, tripping over his words trying to make things right.

He even asked her, no, begged her to come over so he can apologize face to face.

"Because you always fucking do this shit. Shit happens and suddenly everythings over for you. Grow the fuck up and stop acting so damn childish."

"New years, before socialbash. What happend. You never told me." he decided to ignore what she said, and ask what's been on his mind for months now.

"And I never will." she turned around and left his house.

All that was left was the rest their whole friend in pieces.
God knows what happend. Even she wasn't clearly informed.
Texting Alejandro, he told her that some shit went down and Mattia won't answer Kairi.

Her anxiety levels were rising. All for some dumb shit that's most likely going to go away.

After being posted on tiktokroom, the drama spreading like wildfire, Kairi, the boys and Alina went straight to Mattia's house and they all made up.

"Ayo fuck you. You know what? Fuck all of you." Alina voiced.

"Hey! Rude!" Kairi retorted back.

"Yo my anxiety went trough the roof and yall acting like nothing happend. So yeah, fuck you."

"Oops." Mattia chuckled.

"You can shove that 'oops' so far up your ass you-"

"WHY DON'T WE GO LIVE HUH?" Alejandro stood up, interupting Lina in the middle of her sentence, not wanting to know how it ends.

Rolling her eyes, she got up from Mattia's bed and sat on the chair.

After clearing up the situation, doing all kinds of shit, it was time to leave.

"I would kiss you but you have mono." was all the smaller boy said before wrapping his arms around the taller ones waist.

"C'mere." Mattia pulled his arms out waiting for her to come to him.

"Fuck no."

"Fine then." and with that he pulled her shoulders and crashed her body with his, enjoying her embrace, not having felt it in a while.

"Ew, human contact." their laughes bounced off the walls of his room.

Their touch lingering for just a second longer, they pulled away.

She kind of wanted to stay. No, she really wanted to stay.

Walking out of Mattia's house, the air tingled her face with the familiar breeze.