XXXV

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽

SOMETIME AROUND APRIL, 2017.

God, she wanted to leave. What's worse than going to a party? Going to a party with a bunch of spoiled american teens.

The smell of alcohol itself made her gag, the smoke in the air made her head pound with disgust.

Why did she allow Leilani to drag her here?

The music was so loud and obnoxious she thought her ears might bleed.

"Lina! Come here!" Leilani yelled over the music, tugging on her friend's wrist.

"I want you to meet someone." she smiled, holding the red cup in her right hand that contained some random drink.

Alina had a stern expression on her face. She didn't want to be here. It was very clear. Leilani knew that, but she knew that Alina would stay with her for her safety.

She sighed, "Leilani, I don't-" she started, but the second her eyes caught the sight of the boys standing there, she stopped. She hated her accent. She couldn't wait to get rid of it.

"So, this is Roshaun, Alvaro, Alejandro, Kairi and Mattia." the lightskin girl pointed out to each boy and saying their name.

She simply stared at them all because she didn't care.
"Lina doesn't really like parties," her friend giggled.

"I think you've had enough, maybe we should leave." her slavic accent laced over her words, making the boys eyes widen.

"Are you Russian?" the short waisan boy exclaimed with a gasp.
She rolled her eyes, "No, I'm not fucking Russian." if one more person asked if she's Russian, she was going to drown them in a lake.

"Well, like Lani said, I'm Roshaun." the dark skinned boy said calmly, his Jamaican accent a little faint, yet still visible. He seemed nice.

She sighed, again.
"I'm Alina. Yes, I'm new." she cut off the other short boy that had a wierd as fuck haircut, matching with the other boy that was a bit taller than him.

"Where you from?" The other tall one finally spoke, why the fuck are they so tall?

"Macedonia. Balkan. Europe." she said, because people seriously had no idea that Macedonia even existed, so she had to give them those three words to specify.

"Oh yeah! That's near Serbia and Greece, no?" he said as if a light bulb over his head flickered on.

Sure, it was nice at least one person to know, but she was still annoyed and highly irritated.