XXXIV

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽

ー 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽

I'm not black, but I see you.
I'm not black, but I hear you.
I'm not black, but I mourn with you.

Stay safe. If you are protesting there are lots of threads on instagram and twitter for safety,

NOTE: i wrote a memory chapter a while ago when they went to a swing set, but the way i wrote it sounded like it was their first time being there, but it wasnt. theyve been there a shit ton of times.

The soft breeze glided trough the teens' hair as they sat on the empty soccer field. The grass blades moved along with the wind, the trees rustled in the distance.

The sun hid behind the thick pink clouds, peeking from behind the mountains.

Sunrise.

As if reality altered.
Everything was quite dark yet you could see almost perfectly.

Mattia's voice was merely a distant echo in her head, educating his friend on the Black Lives Matter movement.
It was nice of him to do so. It was right.

Vic and Taylor also pitched in every once in a while to add something Mattia missed out on.

Alina was quite passionete to talk about the movement, yet remained quiet.
Mattia had already said nearly everything she even thought of.

She laid herself back onto the vibrant green grass, staring into the light blue sky, the clouds in different shapes and sizes.

She felt nostalgic.
Everything reminded her of summer, when they did this.
But it felt as if she wasn't there.
Like things had changed. Something was coming to an end soon.

Her fingers ran trough the grass, even though she hated grass.
But it was fresh and it didn't have the smell that made her nose itch and allregies act up.

The laughter of her friends soothed her soul, making her at peace with her mind.

With the blink of an eye ー she was in the car, driving to her house.
Taylor, Vic and Mattia sang along to the music coming from Vic's phone that was connected to the aux.

She slumped back in her seat, staring out of the window at the blurred passing houses and trees.

SIMP CITY

roshaun
stan anonymous for clear skin

lina
anonymous is the only reason im getting on my knees

alvaro
we've corrupted you

kai
honestly