Chapter 6: The Demon Weapon Baku: A Matter most Dark

Start from the beginning

Baku: I see. Then I suppose we've talked long enough, time to see what the last Star Clan member is capable of...

Baku then separated his lower half from the tree, forming a pair of plain brown trousers, then a black blade emerged from his left palm.

Baku: Are you prepared to meet your maker?

Black★Star: You got it backwards, I'm the one who's gonna take you out!!

And now the duel began. Jumping off the trees, Black★Star and Baku clashed blades before descending into the forest.

Baku: Take this, Massive Fireball Technique!!

The Demon took a deep breath and sent a ball of flames out from where his mouth would be.

Black★Star avoided this attack by wrapping one end of his twin scythes around a nearby branch and pulling himself out of harms way, followed by him swinging himself back and slashing Baku's right shoulder

Baku: Not bad, not bad at all. I can see that your weapon moves swift, but cuts deep. However, this isn't enough to hinder me in the slightest!

Baku's wound began to mend itself shut using small tendrils that grew from the edges and latched onto the other side.

Baku: Now that the warmup is over, time to fight seriously, Hidden Blade Technique!

He plunged his sword, along with his hand, into the ground and a portion of his arm took on its color. A moment later the same blade erupted just inches away from Black★Star's face. As the boy stepped back, an identical arm emerged from behind, slashing the Meister's back diagonally.

Black★Star: Shit! Gotta get off the ground!

He returned to the trees, jumping from branche to branch around the Demon, but to his surprise the same hands began appearing on the trees and began swiping through the air, cutting up his arms and legs every few jumps.

Black★Star: He can travel through the trees too?? But it doesn't look like he can move that much... Tsubaki, Shuriken Mode!

Tsubaki: Right!