SPECIAL CHAPTER

15 years later

"BEA GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW" Kianna yelled over the phone. Causing me to jump up from my seat in the office.

"Lo-love where exactly po?" I squeaked as I hurriedly fix all my documents and prepared myself to leave the office

"Laguna! Your son did something stupid" Kianna said and ended the call.

Through the last 12 years, we managed to have 2 wonderful children of our own through IUI. Kris Brian, 15 and Keisha Bree, 13. Kris studies at Xavier and plays Archery. I really dont know where that kid got it from but he is REALLY good at the sport. Some schools are already recruiting him for college. He is a smart boy din. Although, he doesn't give his best sa acads. Always the basta pasado one. He barely studies for exams and quizzes but still manages to get an above average score. He is such a chaotic miscreant.And he's also the campus crush. Clearly, mana sakin.

Bree on the other hand, is a promising volleyball player. She's on the varsity team of Xavier. And also a member of the national team U15 as a middle blocker. She might have made a name for herself already in the volleyball world. And she certainly made headlines after they won gold in a tournament abroad and she was the mvp. She's a smart player and nagmama kay Kianna in terms of humor. She also has her chinita eyes. In acads naman, she really excels.

"What did you do???" I asked as soon as I saw Kris with his arms crossed while sporting a bruised arm.

"He decided to get into a fight!" Kianna exclaimed.

"Did you win?" I asked. I saw him smirk and nodded before I received a smack from Kianna
"I-I mean that was wrong, Kris. Bakit ka ba nakipagaway?" I said. Kianna naman! I was just curious!

"Baba, this kid was rude and kept saying shit-"

"LANGUAGE, KRIS BRIAN"Kianna said.

"He kept saying bad stuff about Bree. Im the only one who's allowed to do that pft" He said and rolled his eyes. He's such a bully.

"Beatriz, deal with him" Kianna said sternly and left to give Bree her gym bag for training

"Don't you have training too?" I asked him. I mean, its monday and he usually has trainings.

"Th-thats the thing, baba. I uhm" Kris said while scratching his neck. Napakunot naman noo ko.
"I got suspended for a week" he said. Anong suspended?? Jusko Kris Brian!

"What the hell am I supposed to do with you?! This is the second time ha!" I said while shaking my head.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting kicked out! Aish this kid!" I said and pinched his ear

"You're beginning to sound like lola!" He said. I stopped and stared at him. Am I growing too old now?

"If you're not a pain in the ass, then maybe I wouldn't act like her" I said and rolled my eyes. I mean, look at this kid! He always wears a hoodie with a coat and dresses up with expensive brands and walks like he owns the place! But then again, I was the one who spoiled him. Damn it Bea! You raised someone like Thirdy!

"You're beginning to be like your tito Thirdy in highschool" I said annoyed. He looked at me and smiled. Oh so he thinks its a compliment?? Who am I kidding, Pagong is this kid's hero.

"Atleast your tito was good enough to not get caught and suspended!" I said. And leaned on the car.

"Careful, Bei. It sounds like your encouraging him to try better" it was Jho. Her daughter also studies here. It looks like she was about to pick her up palang.

"Tita Jho!" Kris bowed at one of his favorite titas. And also, he likes Jasmine, Jho's daughter. Yuck nagpapagood shot!

————————
Its a saturday and we are on our way to one of Bree's games.

"Kris hurry up naman! Malalate tayo" I knocked at his door. Lagi nalang na matagal magbihis!

"Hoy kuya hurry up nga!" Bree yelled.

"Be patient!" Her brother shouted back. After a few minutes, Kris walked out wearing gold chains, a white button up shirt with three buttons loose, some tailored pants and his white lacoste shoes.

"Try hard kay ate Jas" Bree muttered annoyed.

"Shut up, Keisha Bree!" Kris said says sounding annoyed too.

"Tara na nga! Baka magaway pa kayo" Kianna called us.

"We'll buy flowers for Jas, what does she like?" I whispered. Hey, I gotta help this kid!

"Tulips" He answered with a smile. Tulips? Such a Jho thing!

"Then lets get her that" I said and hang my arms on his shoulders.

—————————
"Uh why two?" Kris asked when we were at the flower shop nearby. Kianna and Bree were already at the court.

"You have a sister too" I said. Jasmine and Bree are teammates. And it would be sweet if Kris gives both of them flowers noh!

"Eto po maam, isang sunflower bouquet at isang tulip bouquet" the lady said and handed us the bouquets

"You give this to your sister and the other one to Jas"
—————————
It in the middle of the 4th set. The score was 23-24 in favor of DLSZ. Bree was on fire! She was better than me when I was in highschool! DLSZ went for a quick attack to seal off the match but then Bree was quick enough to respond and block the ball earning a point for their team

"THATS MY SISTER" Kris yelled loud enough to get the other audiences attention. He's an attention magnet after all. All eyes would focus on him whenever he's around. Something that I noticed, girls would swoon whenever he walks by. What to expect, he's famous for he's good looks.

"hala ang cute"
"si Kris Brian yon diba?"
"grabe ang pogi nya sa personal!" I rolled my eyes as I heard it. It reminds me of my time during highschool.

Xavier ended up winning the match after a close 15-13. I looked over at Kris and he was trying to write something for Jas on the bouquet. Of course he already wrote something like 'congrats you did amazing ,dumbass' for his sister

"Try princess" I said to him when I saw him struggling to complete the sentence ' congratulations on the win!'
"Trust me, it works" I said with a smile remembering how I used to call the woman I love back then.

A/N:
I miiiight do another special chap about Kianna and their daughter,Bree. Hope u enjoy this special chapter! Also, I am currently writing a book about ALYDEN sooo check out "1347|| Alyden"