Chapter 9

It was a fun day. Bea took me to the art museum, to the zoo and Palace in the Sky. I really appreciate her company and idk, im happy with her. But then also scared that I would run away again.

"Kiannaaaaa, hellooooo" Bea waved her hand infront of me causing me to lose my deep trance with my thoughts. We are now at picnic grove having our dinner. From here, you can see the city lights of tagaytay and the wonderful view of taal.

"This is beauty. The view we see right now" I said staring across the horizon.

"Very beautiful" Bea muttered. I looked at her and she was staring at me. The sparkle in her eyes, the dorky smile she has were showing.
"You know that day during VIL?" Bea continued talking. I smiled bitterly. I remember that day. The day I took advantage of. And the chance I took to run away.
"Kianna, I swear. It was a dare some idiots played." Bea said in a low voice. I know she was telling the truth. But I was hurt too. Back then, everything happened quickly and I just felt numb and cold. And took that opportunity to let my fear take charge.

"I know, Bei. I was stupid" I muttered and faced her.

"You're not stupid" she said. I smiled and shook my head. Probably she has no idea about what I was talking about.

"I was scared. Afraid. Back then, I was terrified of the idea that I was walking on unknown grounds. I used that opportunity to run away with a different reason. I didn't go away because of what I saw. Its about what I felt. I was scared about my feelings. It was all new to me. I was afraid that I would fall deeper to the point I could no longer control the depth" after saying that speech, the heaviness in my heart faded. I knew at some point I would have to tell Bea.

"I understand that. But things might have changed, Kianna.I was waiting. Hell, I think I was ready to wait a hundred years for you" I looked at Bea and saw her dorky smile while she grabbed my hand. There was a spark. Like I was electrified.

"Sorry I have kept you waiting" I said while letting out a chuckle.

"Ok lang. Maybe I should go and ask tito and tita to court you no?" Bea joked with a chuckle. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Sus! Ang lakas mo siguro kina mom and dad" I joked. Alot courted me back in shs. Until now. But none of them asked for my parents permission. Bea was.... special, even if she was just joking.

"Tita would be happy kasi pwede  kita turuan magluto" Bea said laughing. Grabe naman. I wasn't a fan of cooking or baking. Basically, I prefer the court than the kitchen.

"Hoy don't pout. im terrified with your dad" Bea said with a shiver. Im not surprised though. Dad was always threatening hahaha
"nakapoker face lang sya and he just kept nodding kapag nandon ako sa bahay. I am terrified" Bea said dramatically and that cause me to laugh even more.

"Im surprised you're still alive to be honest" I said and Bea's eyes widened it was funny that the beast was scared of a soft hearted businessman
"Joke lang. Dad is protective kase" I said and she nodded. And continued dinner and I was still wondering if ako parin. If Bea still likes me. I dont know, I could be overthinking or she just pushed feelings in the past already.

"Do you like someone?" I asked out of nowhere. Nakita ko namang nabulunan si Bea

"Ha? Ah oo"  Sabi nya habang namumula. Jusko Bea you would really resemble a tomato right now.

"Really? Ano name?" I pushed further. Maybe trying to figure something out.

"The last time I asked her, she couldn't even answer. So lets keep her name a secret muna" she said while laughing. So she already has eyes for someone?

"Clueeeeee"pangungulit ko kay Bea which made her chuckle. Mukhang pagtritripan nanaman ako neto.

"ah basta tao ata" I rolled my eyes. Bea gave an obvious answer naman. Haynako
"Ok ok. She is very caring" sabi ni Bea and that made me wonder. Jho is caring. So is Jia! It might be Jia. Im aware of JiBea naman eh

"Does she block good?" I was trying to see if it is Jia. She has one hell of blocks for a setter. She was great and can be an all-around player din eh

"Well, actually yeah" Bea answered while smiling. Sus crush na crush ata neto. Her smile was the dorky-heart eyes type
"Though, mukhang may kaagaw ako" Her face suddenly fell and she was pouting. Kaagaw? Ay oo! As I've heard, Miguel was courting Jia! Mukhang si Jia nga

"You'll get her someday. Talunin mo nalang si Mig- Mister manliligaw" I almost slipped. Im not even sure its Jia pa eh. Bea faced me a scrunched her nose

"Mig who?" She said while tilting her head like a puppy. Am I supposed to find this cute? Cause damn I am.
"Well then, I have to defeat that Mig of yours" she said and continued finishing her meal. And I let out a smile.

——————
"Here po tito and tita. Back before 11pm, safe as promised" Bea said as she dropped me off at our house. She was even bowing down to my parents, which she was just playing around. Tsk. Such a dorky baby

"Thanks Beatriz. Did she cause you any trouble" my parents were chuckling. I scrunched my nose. Pinagkakaisahan nanaman nila ako eh.

"As of now, no tita. Siguro if you bring her sa kitchen she might make a mess" Bea joked and they threw a fit of laughter. They were bullying the hell out if me na.

"Dont pout, princess. I might forget your parents are here" Bea whispered just so I could hear it. And that honestly made my heart beat too loudly

"I've got to go tito and tita. Thank you po" Bea said with respect. Im actually impressed with her.

"Sige hija. Take care! Come back sooner" dad said while Bea was walking away
"I will po, sir" Bea turned around and saluted at my dad before getting into her car and left

"She's a good catch, Kianna. Marespetong bata" my mom said out of nowhere which shocked me. Wait what??

"Mom, we're friends" I said and mom just laugh. Hay nako Bea and her would make a pretty good bashing team.

"Lets go back inside" dad said retreating back to our house. Where I was greeted by my chismosang sisters waiting to ask me

"I am not gonna answer your questions. Goodnight" I said and went straight to my room and heard my sisters groans. Hay nako mga chismosa talaga

Beadel💙
Kkd: message me when you're back home safe ha

I messaged Bea and did my night routine before I go to bed.

Beadel💙 sent you a message
Im home safe na. You care pa pala

I looked at my phone and grabbed it to reply. Im done with my routine anyways

Beadel💙
Kkd: Thanks for today , Bei! Goodnight
Beadel: no problem! Goodnight❤️

I just sent a heart react and went to twitter. And oh my gosh we are trending. Pictures and photos of our IG stories circulated the twitter world. We didn't post any picture of us together even if we had lots of selfies and photos from today. We just posted the views of the places we went. And fans are suspecting we went together kasi we were at the same place

I decided to post a goofy selfie of Bea and I on IG story. Kasi why not? Its not like may issue naman eh.

  Tyang Aby
Tyang: hoy swishy chika ka naman dyan
Kkd: wala namang ichichika tyang ehhhh
Tyang: luka trending na kayo sa twitter ni beadel. Nagdate nga kayo?
Kkd: its not a date🙄
Tyang: eh ano tawag don? Nagkita lang sa tagaytay?
Kkd: something like that?
Tyang: ay kahit yung mga fans nyo from Tagaytay nakitang magkasama kayo?
Kkd: chismosa nyo HAHAHA

Tyang kept going and our convo turned into even more chikas. Idk pero ang dami talagang chika neto. I decided to go to bed nalang since its late and I have training and classes tomorrow.