Chapter 19

Kianna POV
"Soooo may date ka?" Nika suddenly bursted out the door. I was getting ready for Taylor's concert.

"Ha? Pupunta lang kami ni Bea sa concert" I said while getting ready

"I know." She laughed and entered my room. Ha? Anong she knows?
"Lets just say we always talk" Nika said. I turned around to face her

"What do you mean?" I asked. But before she could answer the doorbell rang

"Your date is here" she said and handed me my bag before I go. I was wearing a white tube top with black ripped jeans and some gucci white shoes.
"Enjoy, ate" Nika said while she bid me goodbye.

I opened up the door to see Bea. Gosh she looked good. She was wearing some white v-neck, black long coat, jeans and a pair of white AF1s paired with some classy sunglasses. She looks papi, I must say.

"Stop staring, princess" Bea chuckled as she removed her sunglasses.
"Wheres tito and tita?" Bea asked while looking over my shoulders. She really has respect. And that might be one of the reasons why I like her

"Right here, Bea. Take care of her ok?" My dad was right behind me.

"Yes sir! Be back before 12?" Bea said politely.

"Good catch" My father chuckled and said goodbye. Grabe Bea, you never fail me. I mean, she has respect, kindness, looks, everything!

———————
It was only 4pm and the concert starts at 5:30pm. We made our way to MOA to grab some early dinner before the concert.

"Ramen Nagi?" She asked as we stopped by. I nodded.

"Goodafternoon. Welcome to Ramen Nagi" the waiter greeted us.
"May I know your name miss?"The waiter smiled at me and studied my whole appearance. Then all of a sudden, Bea pulled me closer. Ok someones jealous.

"Table for two. Thank you" she said sternly. The waiter obviously got the message and proceeded to guide us to our table.

"Taray tsk" I said once we were seated. Bea just rolled her eyes

"I didnt like the way he looked at you" she said. And I just stared at her with my right eyebrow perked up.
"Ok ok. Im sorry. I'll apologize to him." Bea panicked and I let out a chuckle

"I was kidding, bei" I said. Under na under talaga sya tsk

Bea POV

We just finished eating and are on our way to MOA Arena where the Taylor Swift concert is. I had great tickets for the both of us. Tonight. Tonight is the night that I'll ask her to be my girl.

Some fans started to recognize us and a few asked for pictures. Then, some DyLeon shipper asked if she could take a photo of us. I smiled and proudly held Kianna's waist and pulled her closer for the picture.

"Possessive" Kianna whispered through my ear. I grinned

——————————
The concert started. Taylor was done performing about 6 songs? I planned everything out and I would ask her on the 7th song.

Jump Then Fall

I like the way you sound in the morning,
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard

I looked over Kianna and she was jamming with the song. As far as tonight, we were having a great time. I played with the box on my coat. It was a ring. But it isnt like any regular ring. It had a partner. The one I would give to her when the day comes that I'd promise my whole life to her. But for now, I'll give her a beautiful simple but elegant ring with a circle. Where the gem of the other ring would fit.

"I like the way I can't keep my focus,
I watch you talk you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together" I sang the lyrics while I look at her. This is it.

"Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you" Kianna sang along. She was still focused on the stage.

"Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me" I sang in reply. This time, she looked at me.

The song tuned out for a minute. As I stare at her eyes. Its easy to get lost in those eyes. I feel my heart beating fast. And everything in the world felt like it didn't matter. All that matters is this girl Im with. I held unto the box in my pocket. My head was now throwing those what ifs and I feel nervous.

"Whoa oh I need you baby
Don't be afraid please
Jump then fall, jump then fall into me" I sang as I look at her.

"Baby, I'm never gonna leave you,
Say that you wanna be with me too
I'ma stay through it all so jump then fall" I slowly held the box up. Where she could see it. She stared at it. Her lips were forming a smile.

"Jump then fall baby
Jump then fall into me, into me" I sang as I took the ring from the box.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked with a smile. Not knowing if she would reject it or not. It took her a couple of seconds before she nodded, smiling.

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine
And every time you're here baby, I'll show you, I'll show you
You can jump then fall, jump then fall, jump then fall
Into me, into me yeah

I leaned closer to her. Closed my eyes and sealed a kiss. It was a passionate one and it lasted long. Finally. Finally.

————————
The concert ended at 10pm. We were exiting the arena while Kianna was telling me all about her experience. Once we stepped outside, it was chilly. I glanced over and saw Kianna cold. I took off my Coat and handed it to her. I was wearing a v-neck sweater under it naman eh.

"Hey its not like I'll let my girl freeze here" I insisted and handed her my coat. She smiled and took it

"Typical move from a lover" She said while putting the coat on. Hey I may or may not planned it.

"You hungry, baby?" I softly asked. As I held her cold hands.

———————————
"Bwiset ka Beadel di ka nagsasabi ha! Di mo kami sinama! Nakakatampo" pagrarant ni Ate Den sakin. It was Monday and we were finished with morning training. Apparently, fans were present din sa concert and nakita kami ni Kianna. Well, it isnt a big deal naman eh. But it was a headline the next morning. And fans from twitter really went crazy. We didnt deny nor confirmed the rumors tho. We decided to stay lowkey.

"Sorry na kasi ate Den" I scratched my neck while laughing. Meron pa nga nakakuha nung mismong scene namin nung nagplay yung 7th song. Like, THE WHOLE THING and it went viral.

"Grabe ang sweet!!! Bei pinapaiyak moko ha" Sabi ni ate Den. I glanced at ate Ly and she mouthed na may period is ate Den kaya nagkakaganan

"Sige sige. I'll help ate Ly if she'll propose next time ok? Para sweet din" I joked and nanlaki naman agad mata ni ate Ly HAHAHAHA

"Promise mo ha" Ate Den said and finished preparing her stuff

"K-kasal agad?" Ate Ly looked at me. Its too early to think about it nga naman. 2nd year college palang si ate Ly and ate Den eh.

"Hay nako Phenom and baby phenom talaga. Manang mana" Jia said while laughing

"I just planned your future, ate" I teased and went back to fix my things before I had to go to my am classes.