Chapter 25

Kianna POV
Its the 10th day of our training camp. So far, Bea has warmed up to me. Wala nang cold treatment. Bea managed to wake up very early and fixed her things pero nakatulog ulit.

"BeiBeiBeiBei" I tried waking her up. She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Babe?" She asked.

"No, Bei" I said and chuckled. She must have heard it as babe.

She got up and rubbed her eyes. I glanced at the necklace she always wears and it looked too familiar. I went closer to her and she looked at me confused. I held the pendant and flipped it, seeing the word "baby" engraved at the back.

It was VIL and Bea had a game. She was nervous about this one. She was wearing that necklace I gave her for christmas. And as soon as the referee blew the whistle, she held it and kissed it for good luck.

"Oh diba! Its your lucky charm" I said as Bea just finished the game.

"I gave you that" I stated as my memory came back. Bea looked surprised and held on to her necklace.

"You remember?" She said before she smiled

"You also courted me back in shs? I remember all of that. I remember running away" I told her. Its been a few days that I kept it to myself. It really made me wonder what happened to us. Is she the one I was in a relationship with?

————————
We were walking our way to the gym when I was struggling to hold all the things I was carrying.

"Here. Let me help you" Bea said and grabbed the bulky first aid kit coach asked me to carry for me as I carried 3 paper bags on one hand and my gym bag on my shoulders.

"Thanks" I said. Taking away the cold treatment, she isnt the annoying roommate I used to have anymore. I always feel butterflies in my stomach when she talks to me or interacts kasi very madalang yon!

"Uy agang bungad ah" I heard Kim tease Bea. Haynako Kimmy

"Dami nyang bitbit eh" Bea said. I caught Majoy's eyes who looked at me like there was something. Ugh I rolled my eyes. She was teasing me eh.

"Naks prinsesa na ni 'annoying roommate' " Majoy said quoting the annoying roommate part. Hay nako.

"Shut it." I said while we enter the gym.

"Oh thank you,Bea. Lagay mo nalang dyan" Coach Ramil said pointing to where the first aid kit should be placed.
"Ok girls, warm up na muna kayo. 5 laps jogging around the court!"

We were jogging around the court, I think we were at our 3rd lap? Bea managed to catch up and jog beside me.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we can go eat out later?" Bea suddenly asked. Oh God she looks good right now how does she manage to stay fresh? Im haggard na oh!

"We're in training camp,Bea" I answered and she just chuckled. What?? Is she expecting us to sneak out?

"I can take care of that. What about dinner? I'll take you somewhere. I promise, we'll be back before 11pm!" She insisted. Sabagay, I do owe her eh.

"Fine" I answered.

—————————

"Where are you taking me ha?" I asked Bei as she opened her car door for me.

"Somewhere cool" She answered. I was wearing my plain white sweater tucked in my black cargo pants since Bea said to dress up comfy. She was wearing her Black and white Nike windbreaker with her leggings and white AF1s.

It was only an hour travel and we're here at... Tagaytay! Batangas is pretty near sa Tagaytay pala. I suddenly remembered when Bea took me here. It seems to be her favorite place.

"We have a vacation house here. It sits on a ridge with the view of the Taal volcano and the city." Bea said while she parked the car at infront of a white modern house with a clean well-lit front lawn. It looks so elegant. Bea opened the front door for me. The inside was as elegant as the outside. It had a kitchen on the left, the living room on the right and right when you open the door, you get greeted by a unique glass staircase that leads up.

"Its my favorite place" Bea said while I looked around in awe. Everything seems modern.
"Lets go sa back." Bea said and lead us to their backyard. Its like we were on the very side of the mountain. You can really see the city lights from below. And you'll find a stone path that leads down where the pool is. Up here, theres already a table with two chairs prepared. The food has been set up aswell

"How did-" I asked

"I called up someone to take care of it" Bea said and smiled. She pulled up the chair where I could sit on and she sat on the other side

"It's beautiful here" I said while looking around. It was perfect.

"Im glad you liked it" Bea answered. We continued our dinner and talked about many things. Mostly was about Bea being annoying.

"Remember the Lovers turned strangers?" Bea suddenly asked. We were sitting at a picnic mat still at their backyard. Bea said that the didnt want to put a fence around it so that it could spoil the view

"Yeah" I answered.

"I would always run to this place whenever I break down. I dealt with so much pain" she said. I looked at her and held her hand.

"Are you mad at her?" I asked. Bea shook her head and smiled

"No. Never. Until now, I still love her" She answered while looking at the stars.
"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you" she sang. Suddenly I felt a pang on my head

"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do" Bea sang in her own soft way. In that way, my heart fluttered.
"You know, princess. I may not be sober enough for you to believe me, but you're special" and now im discovering my new favorite type of Bea

"You sang that for me once. It was your birthday" I said after remembering. I looked at Bea and she was just smiling. Did I have feelings for her back then? Because with all the memories, it seems like we had a thing.

"Bea, were we in a relationship?" I asked the question I craved for an answer. I felt a swirl of hope and nervousness. Bea looked up the stars before looking at me.

"We were. We were lovers turned strangers" Bea answered as tears fell from her eyes. I stared at her with my heart beating fast. The answer I searched for, for a year. Its like finding the last puzzle piece for my puzzle

"Will you be my girl?" Bea asked as Taylor Swifts voice faded. All I could hear was my heartbeat. I smiled as I looked at the girl who became my world. I nodded yes and became hers as she became mine.

"Jump Then Fall" I said and tears also grazed my face. Bea nodded and hugged me tight. I felt complete. Like the missing piece in my world has been complete. I felt whole again. The finally remember the girl I loved the most.

"I waited for so long, baby" Bea said as she sobbed.

"Im here now. I wont ever leave" I said.
"I love you" I added as I broke from our hug and stared at her.

"I love you too. Sooo much" Bea said.

Im back, baby

A/N:
This story miiiiight end soon. Still debating if I should make it a few chapters longer. Sorry if it takes a little longer for updates. I have these chapters already written pero inaayos ko pa yung plot kaya natatagalan ng slight. This is my first fanfic din haha skl.
Thanks for voting and reading my story! Btw I may not respond to your comments but I do read them! Stay safe! #BlackLivesMatter #JunkTerrorBill #DefendPressFreedom