Chapter 12

Den and I rushed to the hospital to find Thirdy pacing repeatedly through the corridor. He seemed to be so damned worried. Well, we all are

"Thirdy, what happened?" Den called out his attention. He quickly looked up. He was lost in his thoughts to even notice our presence.

"Si Bea, ate Den. Si bea. S-si bea" I could tell that Thirdy was on the verge of a breakdown. Gosh even I couldn't think straight.

"Slow down, Thirdy. Tell us what happened" Den comforted Thirdy. She made him take deep breaths and made him relaxed.

"She collapsed sa garden dun sa mall. Th-then she hit h-her head hard on a rock when s-she fell down" My heart sunk. Its really risky. And if it isn't that bad, Thirdy wouldn't be this damned worried.

Shit. What if she suffered worse? What if it lead to a concussion. Damn a simple accident can lead to alot of damage if luck wasn't on your side. I feel like im panicking too. Scratch that, I am panicking.

"The only contacts I have were yours and ate Lys. I-I also contacted her" Thirdy added. I sat there silent trying to battle the worry in my head. I held my head with my hands and just took deep breaths

"She'll be fine. Dont worry, ok?" Ate Den tried to calm me down. Thirdy excused himself to try and call Bea's parents.

"Relatives of patient Bea De Leon?" A doctor suddenly called causing Den and I to stand up.
"What is your relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked.

"Friends po. Her parents are on their way" I said. The doctor nodded.

"Bea might have a mild concussion. While we need to stitch her up since she had a deep cut. We will also x ray her to see if her skull had damage. We also researched that she fainted due to lack of sleep. Until then, the patient is still unconscious but I assure you. She will be ok" the doctor explained. I was quite relieved to hear that she would be ok. As if right on cue, Tito Elmer and Tita Det came along with kuya Louie .

"Mr. and Mrs. De Leon?" The doctor asked.
"May we discuss the condition of your daughter inside" the doctor said gesturing to the door of the emergency room. Goddamn it Bea. You are strong diba?

————————
Den and I went home along with Thirdy. We left Bea with her parents. She will get stitches daw right away. But di pa masabi ng doctor kung kailan sya magigising since di pa sila sure kung gaano kalakas yung impact.

"Oh yung came home late?" Bungad sakin ni Kuya

"Came home from the hospital. A friend of mine was rushed there kanina" I replied. Too tired to kwento the whole story

"Well, ok. Have you had dinner? Mom left adobo for you" Kuya said. It was 10pm and I was starving din. I agreed and went to the kitchen to get adobo.

"I have a thesis to work on. If you need anything, just call me or Ate Mary. Love ya lil sis" paalam ni Kuya bago umakyat. He could be a bully but he is sweet.

———————
I woke up early this morning to visit Bea sa hospital. Our training would be this afternoon and I dont have morning classes so Im vacant for the morning

"Ate, its early. San ka pupunta?" Nika noticed me when I was about to open the door.

"Your ate Bei was rushed to the hospital yesterday" I replied while Nika looked worried.

"Is she ok? I was just talking to her kahapon eh" she asked.

"I hope she will. I gotta go, Nika. May pasok ka din sa school diba? You need to behave" I said and hugged her and kissed her forhead while I bid goodbye.

Ate Ly sent you a message
Kianna, Bei's awake na

Ate Ly informed me. I replied and went to the hospital quickly. It was a 15 minute drive from Alabang but considering the traffic, It would take me 30 minutes or more.

I arrived at the hospital bringing Flowers and cookies. She loves my moms homemade cookies eh. I saw ate Ly and ate Den inside the room when I went in

"Uy ikaw naman manliligaw?" Biro ni Den when she saw me.

"Just a care package no" I rolled my eyes and replied. I could hear ate Ly's chuckle

"The doctor said that she would experience amnesia and would appear disoriented. Pagkagising nga nya di nya kami makilala. But it looks like she was still drugged up kaya ganon. Sabi ni doc it would take her a couple of days to recover her memories" Ate Ly explained. I nodded and laid the flowers and cookies beside her bed.

"Cookies. Her favorite. Tamang tama. Her blood sugar is low. Pagkagising nya pakainin mo ah! Den and I will grab breakfast lang" Ate Ly said taking Dens hand.

"Enjoy breakfast, lovebirds" I joked and they both went red. Gosh ayaw ba talaga magaminan nalang?

"Thirdy is on his way na din" Pahabol ni Den while closing the door. And right on cue, Bea's eyes opened. I gave her a smile while she rubbed her eyes and sat up. Such a baby tsk

"Holy shit Im dead?" Bea murmured. I held her hand and laughed. Drugged up Bei might be my favorite
"Am I in heaven?" Bea looked so disoriented. But she isnt even joking. She really thinks she's dead?

"No, silly" I chuckled. Bea's eyes began examining me with her eyes squinted. I reached for the cookies and gave her one

"Then why can I see an angel?" Is she really serious? Jusko. Bea was still studying my every move while nibbling the cookie. I seem to find this cute tho

"Im no angel, Bei" I chuckled while getting water for her.

"Oh. So you're human? Are we friends?" Tanong pa ni Bea. I put the glass of water on the bedside table and sat on the chair beside the bed

"Yes we are. You cant remember anything?" I asked and she just shook her head. She was really messy nibbling on the cookie.

"Not really. You are very pretty. Are we really just friends?" Bea asked curiously. Well you courted me back in shs.

"You have a boyfriend, Bei. Si thirdy" I said. And she just crunched her nose. I let my smile out. It's confirmed. This Bea is my favorite type of Bea

The door opened revealing Thirdy. "Oh Thirdy nandito ka na pala" I welcomed him. I could have sweared I heard Bei scoff

"Seriously? This is him? Did I really have low standards?" Bea, with her forehead creased, eyebrows almost meeting, nose scrunched and had this disgusted look, actually offending her boyfriend

"Ha? What do you mean?" Thirdy looked confused.

"You are my boyfriend daw eh" Bea straight up said. Causing Thirdy to laugh out load. So im confused

"Oh Lord. HAHAHA No, Bei. We are friends lang. pinagtritripan ka lang ni Kianna" Thirdy managed to spit out in a fit of laughter. Ah so di pala sila together??

You're an idiot, Kianna

Ok trust me, self. I KNOW.

"Angels dont lie" Bea pouted and stared at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes. She still sees me as an angel ah?

"Imma go get breakfast for you two. I'll be right back ha" Thirdy said and left the room.

"You seriously have to tell me why aren't you my gf pa." Bea murmured and I chuckled. Drugged up Bei was asking me to be her gf. HAHAHAHA

You wished it was real

Shut up.