Chapter 28

Bea POV

"Baby, hurry up" I said while preparing my things for our trip today. We finally finished training and we'll leave tomorrow.

"Eto na nga" Kianna said while hurriedly grabbing her bag.

We'll visit Nara Park today with the team. Our practice matches had good results. We even won 2 sets against 3BB since they're also here in Japan to train. We won 3/5 games against other club teams in Japan. The coaching staff decided to treat us a little by giving this whole day to enjoy before going back to the Philippines

"Tyang natatakot sayo yung deer!" Sigaw ni Kianna. We're here at Nara Park already. The team eanted to feed the deers, kaya eto they're running around with biscuits in their hands

"Hoy Kianna! Sayo kaya natatakot!" Tyang answered while reaching out a biscuit

"Tamo oh! Ayaw sayo" Kianna said when the deer refused to take Tyang's biscuit. Hay nako kanina pa sila nagaasaran

"Aray naman!" Tyang yelled when a deer tried to eat her hands

"Very good deers!" Kiana cheered. I laughed at them. They would constantly bully each other eh!

"Ysaaaaaa! Maguwi tayo ng isa" ate Den called ate Ly while petting a deer. Ok so this is one of the scenarios where ate Den would beg for the impossible

"Love naman, last time you wanted to bring home a horse. A horse,Den! a horse" Ate Ly said emphasizing the horse.

"It was a pony!" Ate Den reasoned out.

"Why so quiet?"  Jia asked me. I was just standing there. Admiring the beauty of Kianna- I mean the place.

"Well we already have four abnormally loud teammates here" I said pointing at them. They're have a game of who can round up the most deers.

"Good point." Jia said while laughing at ate Den who decided to kidnap the deers ate Ly rounded up

"Den! Thats not fair!" Ate Ly complained. We got here early kaya wala pa masyadong tao. They have all the deers to themselves

"Hey its fair!" Ate Den argued. They were like children playing with the snow and deers. Suddenly, a snowball hit Kianna's back. It was Eya. Kianna decided to pay back and rolled up her own snowball.

A few minutes later, they were in a snowball fight with the goal of protecting the herd of deers. Hay nako these kids!

"Manang! Join us!" Yaya ni Kalei. Jia and I were just watching them from the side. Maybe thats why we're often referred to as the Tita's of Manila daw

"Wala tayo sa manila, mga tita!" Tyang  said while throwing a snowball at us. I bent down and grabbed a handful of snow and molded it.

"Great! Now the manang is out!" Kianna sarcastically said while I threw the snowball at her. Ok its game on!

"Ay gago!" Kim said when Majoy decided to throw an enormous amount of snow at her. I ran and threw a ball at Eya. She quickly turned around and threw one directly at my face

"Seriously!?" I complained while trying to get the snow out of my face

"Ok lang yan ate! It tightens your pores" pabirong sabi ni Eya.I chuckled and glanced to my right and  I saw ate Ly getting owned by Tyang and ate Den, I glanced over to my left to see Dawn and Jia lying on the snow making snow angels.

There was snow flying everywhere while we were divided on 3 groups while launching snowballs at each other and also building ourselves a wall to be protected.

"Ang lamig!" Everyone stopped shooting and looked over to where that voice came from. It was coach Ramil and he was accidentally hit by one of us.

"Coach si Kianna talaga yon!" Ate Aby suddnly shouted out of nowhere

"Hoy hindi ah! Coach it was Tyang!" Kianna said while pointing at Tyang Aby. Coach Ramil looked down, looking mad and seriously while slowly wiping the snow off his face.

"Ang ipinunta natin dito ay training. We gave you one day to WALK AROUND and now you end up making a mess and have a snowball fight?" Coach Ramil seriously said. Oh God lagot na tayo.
"Bakit di kayo nagyayaya?!" Coach RDJ's mood changed and laughed at our faces. We were totally scared kase! He formed a ball and started throwing snowballs at us and the war just continued on.

—————————————————
"Magandang aim practice yon" Coach Ramil said while we were on the bus going to Nijō Castle. We just had lunch at a ramen place in Nara Park.

"Ulitin naten sa pinas! Yung buhangin naman" Tyang joked causing everyone to laugh. I looked at Kianna who was sleeping peacefully on my lap. She was really tired after that snowball battle eh.

"I love you, baby" I muttered while everyone was having their own conversation. I smiled while looking at Kianna's peaceful state. Minsan lang to!

"Inlove na inlove, Beadel ha" asar ni Majoy who was seated just across us.

"Your friend might have put me in a love spell" I chuckled.

"Pakakasalan mo ba?" Asked Majoy. Actually, di ko pa naiisip yan. I held Kianna's hand and saw the promise ring I gave her. She never took it off daw even with her memories gone.

"Balak ko" I answered her smiling.

"inlove na nga" I heard Joy chuckled while going back to her own world while reading a book.

"Oh andito na tayo, Baba na!" Coach Ramil said when we arrived at the Castle

"Tyang! Kamukha mo oh!" Kianna said while pointing at a monkey on the tree branch.

"Baka nga!" Tyang answered. Hay nako these two wont stop bickering!

"Pinas man o Japan, laging nangbabash" I said pertaining to ate Aby and Kianna.

"Ritual na nila yan everyday jusko" Kim said when she was behind me. I laughed. Mukha nga.

"Swish ingat! No pets allowed" Bawi ni Tyang kay Kianna while pointing at the no pets allowed sign

"Oo nga. Bat ka pumasok?" Kianna answered Tyang. The team would always be entertained with the roasting of these two. Lagi nalang eh.

"Do you remember Keanne's drawing?" I asked Kianna as soon as we walked on the Castles premises

"Always. Im ate Kimchie diba" Kianna answered while smiling. Probably looking at the beauty of the temple
"I can still remember how embarrassed you were when Keanne dropped you" Kianna chuckled. God I hate that memory

"That wasnt a fun day" I muttered while pouting causing Kianna to laugh. She held my chin and kissed my cheeks

"But you were red as a tomato" Kianna teased. I was never really fond of that memory.ugh.

"And that you remember??" I said annoyed.

"I remember everything, idiot" Kianna said and lightly smacked the back of my head

"Yep, I know, princess" I said bringing back the old name I used to call her.
"And every princess deserves a castle" I said and took her hand while we walk inside the castle
"Even if its drawn by a 5 year old" I joked referring to Keanne's drawing.

"Layo na ng narating natin" Kianna said and sighed happily. Yes baby, malayo na nga!