Chapter 14

Bea POV
It was a cold foggy morning while I jogged in our subdivision. Ngayon kasi we would have a birthday party for me since my bday would be tomorrow. Its been our tradition to hold parties on the day before your birthday para sa mismong day of your birthday, it would be reserved for family lang.

"George, come on. We're almost home na" I called my corgi kasi he was about to give up. Its been days after I got out of the hospital and my stitches are fine. Though, bawal parin ako maglaro ng volleyball. Hays I wanted to play against UST panaman.

I am having a house party for my 19th birthday. And I invited ALE and all my friends. Even some players from DLSU. Although, my mom was bugging me into inviting Kianna for our family lunch tomorrow. Hays Keanne told her kasi about Kianna and she liked her agad and wanted to meet her.

"Beiii invite Kianna" My mom cooed whenever she got the chance. She was always backed up by Keanne din eh. Hay nako those two

"Nakakahiya,mom. Baka may lakad sya"  I said. But in reality, I CANT EVEN COURT HER TAPOS MEET THE PARENTS AGAD? OH MY GOSH

"Nonsense! Ako na nga lang magiinvite" I guess I got my stubbornness from my mom.

"Tita mommy I'll help invite ate Kimchie!" Keanne butted in. Oh Lord. Fine. Ok

"No need. I'll invite her na nga lang" I was forced to agree. Well not really forced, I also wanted it namen eh hehe

KKD🌻
Bea: Heeeey since its my birthday, can you come to lunch tomorrow? 🥺

KKD🌻: But its your family lunch diba? Besides we will celebrate later haha

Bea: Please come tomorrooooow

KKD🌻: nakakahiya. Its for your family ehh

Bea: Mom wont stop bugging me about inviting you. And Keanne wants to see his ate Kimchie tomorrow!🥺

KKD🌻: Talaga? Tell Keanne that I'll see him later naman

Bea: Just please say yes? Or else mom would be the one to invite you!

KKD🌻: sus! I'll think about it😝

Bea: Think wisely

"Soooo what did she say?" My mom was behind me pala the whole time!

"She says she'll think about it" I sighed.
"Dont go texting her, mom" I added. I knew her too well.
"Why are you so eager to invite her?" I asked

"She is your crush" She said and my eyes widened. Ha? What? Paano!
"Hey Keanne told me" She defended herself. I glared at Keanne and he mouthed "sorry" uuuugh

"Mom please please please dont expose me" I pleaded.

————————
It was 7pm and the party already started. There were people in the pool, my teammates are getting drunk in the patio and here I am glancing over to the living room where my mom and Kianna are. Wala eh. Naunahan nako ni mommy kay Kianna.

"Pst. Baka matunaw" Therese disturbed my thoughts.

"Ha?" I was a little tipsy but I am still sane.

"Hakdog!" Hay nako Therese. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the living room but they were gone.

"Relax, Bei. Kianna is already there oh. Sa teammates nya" Ate Den said while pointing at the other side of the patio where most of the DLSU spikers and half of my teammates are.