Chapter 30

Bea POV
5 years later.....

Its been 5 years since we won our U23 championship. Alot has happened na din. We both graduated college, I have my company and we're both playing in pro leagues. She plays for F2 Logistics in PSL and I play for Choco Mucho in PVL.

"Hope, make sure our clients receive updates on their projects. I'll be out for the day, text me only if its an emergency, you know what events are considered as emergencies to me" I instructed my secretary, Hope.

I established this company from my baking business and made it a catering business called De Leon Catering Services. Anyways, Im off to watch Kianna's game today against Petron. Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary din kaya I plan on making it extra special.

"Hope, email me the updates and details on project K" I said.

"At once, Maam" Hope said as I left my office. Im at our main building here in BGC. We have several branches across Philippines. God, idk how I was able to balance this and volleyball, but I did.

"Hey, Baby" I greeted her on the phone as I got on my Mercedes.

"Are you watching the game? Balita ko ang dami mong projects right now" Kianna said. It was only 1pm and their game starts at 4pm pa.

"I already handled that. Of course I'll watch the game! Its semi-finals!" I said and heard her chuckle. They're probably on the bus already.

"Swish! Tama na landi! Tawag ka ni Coach" I heard Tyang Aby over the phone.

"I have to go, baby. I love you" Kianna said.

"I love you too" I answered and ended the call. I smiled to myself as I remember the things over the years. 5 years and I still feel butterflies in my stomach. Hays.

————————————
Their game ended and they won in 4 sets. I made my way to their dugout. Kilala naman ako dito so its fine. Of course, I had to deal with the fans before I got there.

"Congrats, Ate Aby!" I greeted Tyang as I met her the dugout nila. Nothing has changed after 5 years. Still the same good vibes na beast mode Aby Maraño

"Thanks, Anak! Nako halika dito nandito si swish" Tyang Aby said and pulled me into the Dugout where most of the F2 players are.

"Akala ko galing ka sa work mo?" Bungad sakin ni Kianna. She probably noticed my outfit. Instead of the normal coat formal attire, I was wearing black ripped pants, white shirt and a leather jacket.

"I had time to change. Congrats!" I said and gave her a bouquet of sunflowers. It has been a while since I gave her those.

"Deja Vu!" Sigaw ni Ate Cha. Oh I remember her. She was Kianna's teammate during senior high

"And gushers" I added and gave her a bag of her all-time favorite candy

"Sinasabi ko sainyo, nangyari na nga to" Ate Cha joked. It was refreshing to remember the good old times

"VIL days" Kianna chuckled and planted a kiss on my cheek

"Ok kids, labas!" Biro ni ate Aby.

—————————
Its our anniversary today. I planned to take her to Tagaytay just like the first time. Its been a while since I took her here. During our past anniversaries, we travel to different countries. But now, I decided to have a dinner in Tagaytay with the view of the city life below.

Its already 5pm and I asked her to dress cozy and casual lang. Its going to be a picnic dinner. I got her a key necklace from Pandora and I cooked all the food for dinner and set up the place for us.

I picked her up from her condo and drove us to Tagaytay. The ride was just full of us teasing each other, stories, her rants and all that good stuff.

"We're here" I announced as soon as we parked in front of our vacation house in Tagaytay. The one where she remembered me. I planned to do it like the first time because...... well because this will be the last. I sighed.

"Just like the first time" Kianna said and smiled at me.

"Well now, its extra special because I cooked the food" I said and chuckled. I led her up to our backyard. We renovated it a little but the view was better now.

"Ang ganda" Kianna said while admiring the view. It was half past six already so its dark na.

"This is the most beautiful view I've seen" I answered while looking at her. God I love this woman so much.

"I know that, baliw" She said while laughing.

"Baliw for you" I answered while pulling a chair for her.

"Too conyo, Bei" she teased me. I chuckled and placed the food sa table. I prepared Lobster,scallops, shrimp,pasta and garlic parmesan roasted potatoes with wine.

"And you're going to love me more for this" I said while looking at the food I made.

"Your food always tastes delicious" Kianna  chuckled and rolled her eyes. But its true. I would've been a chef if I wasn't a volleyball player

"So am I" I smirked. Kianna chuckled and lightly hit my shoulder.

The dinner was super good and we had a good time. Kianna loved my secret pasta that goes well with seafood. This woman loves simple things and maybe thats what makes me love her even more. She isnt a princess anymore. She's gonna be my queen, if this isn't the last.

"Happy anniversary, baby" I said and gave her the Pandora necklace that I got her.

"Happy anniversary!" She said and gave me a box. I looked at her and she just smiled at me and gestured to open it.

"Lovers were strangers?" I asked as I found a book inside the box.

"Open iiiiiiit" Kianna said. I looked at her before I opened the book. It was something like a journal. It had our pictures and everything. I read the first sentences and realized that she wrote our story.

"Its our story, I hope you notices by now" Kianna chuckled. I scanned through the book and it was filled with everything that happened. There were pictures, Kianna inserting her thoughts on certain moments and on the very last page, there was a slot. It had a usb inside of it.

"Cheers to kept memories" I read the lettering on the last page where the usb was.

"The book was based on perspective" Kianna added. I looked inside the box and there was one more box. I reached for it and found a bracelet with a matching pendant from the necklace she gave me years ago. I flipped the back to see if it had the same engraving. "Ilysm," was engraved. Oh its Ilysm,baby. Thats the message! Ah ok

"Thank you, baby. I love youuuuuuu" I said and tickled her to the ground.

"I love you too" she said between her giggles. I stopped and looked at her. Our faces were just inches away from each other.

"Deja vu" We both said at the same time. I chuckled and leaned it closer.

I sealed the gap between us with a kiss.

Ilysm,baby