Chapter 26

Bea POV

"Bei, lets get this dog!" Pangungulit ni Kianna. It has been 3 months since I brought her to Tagaytay. As time passed, she started to remember everything.

"But dont you have a dog already?" Kianna managed to pull us into a dog shop here in Cebu. We're with ate Ly and ate Den.  We're here in Cebu for GatoradexNike's  event. Jusko Kianna event pinunta natin dito hindi aso:((

"Dali na" Kianna said while hugging this pomeranian. 5 months na daw sabi nung salesman

"Ang cuuuuute!" We heard ate Den yell from across the shop. She was hugging a dog din. While ate Ly was shaking her head. Same ate Ly, Same.

"Dali na kasi" Kianna continued pushing me into allowing her to buy that.

"Kawawa yan! You have two giant dogs sa house mo" I said. And we're all the way in Cebu. How will she manage to get it home??

"I lost" Ate Ly sighed. She was behind me na pala. I looked at ate Den and she was already browsing the shop for puppy supplies while ate Ly was holding the yellow labrador puppy. Oh Lord, this would be me.

"Look oh! Ate Ly agreed with Den!" Kianna said while still persuading me. I looked at her and- please dont pout. Please dont pout. Please dont- Kianna held the puppy up and gave me her puppy eyes while pouting. The dog was even making pa-cute! Ugh.

"What are you going to name that thing?" I was starting to give in.

"Maybe Kat" Kianna said while playing with the puppy. Kat? Anong Kat?

"Cat? You cant name a dog Cat" I said scrunching my nose. I even heard the salesman chuckle

"Sorry,maam. Ang cute nyo po kasing magjowa"  the salesman said. I smiled at him and turned back to Kianna. God if I didnt love this woman, I'd leave her here sa shop.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaase? Dali na Bei" pangungulit pa nya while poking me.

"Kianna, I love you but naming a dog, Cat just sounds wrong. Besides, may event tayo. Where are you going to keep that?" I said and I heard ate Ly clap behind me.

"Thats a nice argument. Sana pala naipanglaban ko kay Den" ate Ly sighed while petting the puppy in her arms

"Look, Ly oh! Denly" ate Den came rushing towards us holding a cart full of puppy suplies and a dog tag with 'Denly' engraved. I laughed at ate Ly but suddenly realized I might have the same fate as her.

"Here. Hold him while I shop for his things" Kianna suddenly gave me the pomeranian and went with Deb to shop supplies. I looked at the puppy in my arms and he did look cute.

Minutes later, the puppy dozed off in my arms. Wala nako magagawa. She's going to buy it even if I say no eh.

"Beeeeeeeei! What do you want to name him?" Kianna walked towards us holding a black dog tag.

"Certainly not Kat. How about Keon?" I said.  While looking at the dog. I suddenly heard a camera flashed.

"Ang cute nyo eh! Look oh! He's asleep in your arms" Kianna said while showing me her phone.

——————————
"How did we manage to get ourselves into this?" Ate Ly asked me while ate Den and Kianna were walking ahead of us with their puppies. Ate Ly and I were stuck carrying all the puppy supplies.

"Who decided to get out of the hotel kasi!" I said pointing out that ate Ly had the idea of shopping before the event kaya nakalabas kami ng hotel.

"Pet-friendly naman yung hotel. We should be ok" ate Ly said while scratching her neck. Pano ba naman kasi kami umuwing may bitbit na puppies.