#8 - School

This rant is gonna be loooonnnnngggg, because this bitch is pissed.
Why not.
___________

School.
The thought of it is enough to make me cringe.
I think I hate school even more than I hate periods.

(and that is saying something)

Here's the funny thing. Once upon a time (that is, until a year ago) I used to actually like school.
I never really understood why people on Tumblr and all hate school.
Then I came to High School.
And I realized that all the movies and shows set in a high school scenario were fake af.
And since I've changed schools, I realized why everyone hates it.
Because it’s another word for hell.
What do I hate about school? Every fucking thing.
Literally. Lemme list them about because I'm in a full on, rare rant mode.

Starting from the morning. You have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn due to the annoying alarm clock which vibrates terribly against your pillow. It'll take at least fifteen minutes to wake up.

You finally manage to drag yourself to the washroom to brush. The water is ice cold and your brush time will be limited to less than a minute. I mean, who the hell would want chill shivers going up their hand? I'm sorry dentists but there's nothing I can do.

Breakfast. Breakfast is streaming hot and nice but only it's too hot and burns your tongue and it annoys you terribly but you can't do a thing because switching on the fan means shivering to death. Not happening.

Bath time. Stripping down is terrible. You manage to get yourself under the warm shower and relax but haha it's only for a few minutes. The moment the tap goes off, you start shivering again. The bathrobe/towel doesn't help, that being cold as well.

You manage to wear your uniform on (if you have casual wear I envy you) and its time to apply your makeup. Applying makeup and not looking like a little kid scribbled all over your face is tough. But hey, the only makeup I wear is eyeliner so…

So, you manage to get to school in one piece. Don't think Thank God, just yet. Because here's where the trouble starts.

School is where people judge you, irrespective of who you are. Depending on how thin you are, how flawless you look, how rich you are, you'll be placed on the social ladder. If you're on the top, congratulations. High school will be 80% easier for you. People below you will be taught to bow down to you (literally).
If you're on the bottom, welcome to the club. Be prepared to suffer for four years of ultimate torture.

Honesty what is the point of going to school when all people do is judge you and the teachers cannot teach shit?
People judge you for who you are, who you like, what you wear, how you behave, who you hang out with, your weight, your looks, your hair, your nails (I ain't even kidding) EVERYTHING. Like what is your problem? I'll be however I like. YOU do not have to interfere in my already shitty, messed up life. Okay? Now get out.

Your ego rises up, and you can count your friends literally on your fingers, usually on one hand. Every class is a blur of nonsense the teachers can't even teach you, and sleep catches up with you. Every night you tell yourself you'll be sleeping early, and not spending hours on every social networking site possible. But you know it's a lie. A big fat one. There's nothing you can do about it even. Internet is heaven after a day at hell- oops school.

Oh what's worse? The guy you have a crush on, whether its the popular guy, the handsome player, the senior, the weird kid, the loner, never seems to even acknowledge you. Yes that's right. Nothing ever works out between you both because of a stupid brainless herd of donkeys that think they have the right to interfere into your love life now.