#21 - Lowlife Creeps

(Wrote this ages ago. Was too lazy to edit and upload it Lol)

The Queen is back
With many more rants.
Cause I am pissed, baby.

(The world keeps getting dumber day by day, it isn't my fault)
(I mean, LOL, the US Presidential Elections prove my point)

So this happened day before yesterday (technically the day before the day before yesterday cause its almost 1 AM but eh screw that shit - it ain't a new day until I wake up)
So, I was in my van, sitting by the window. There were two other people in the van, (excluding the driver) and one was in the front and one was in front of me - asleep. (Why)
Why did I even mention that its irrelevant ^

So yeah, I was going home after college and I was minding my own fucking business and looking out. We were almost near my home like 5 mins away maybe and out of no fucking where, a gang of three assholes in a scooter come up next to the van, look at me, and the driver (mind you these guys were between 18-25) gives me a disgusting smirk and BLOWS ME A KISS.
Like idk how to explain it exactly you know when you kiss the air a sound comes right? Same thing. [I know I am terrible at describing stuff but lel]

He blew a kiss looking at me and had this perverted horrible look in his eyes. I was shocked and I didn't even know how to react like wtf??? Luckily they sped away quickly, but not after laughing and saying ooohhhh
In that moment I felt so horrible, so stepped upon. I felt like an object. Like what the actual fuck is this.
A while ago, at the beginning of the journey, another dude was on a scooter and as he went past me, he turned back and kept staring.
Then I thought that what would my reaction be if something extreme happened. I thought I'd flip them off.
But you never really know until it happens... I guess.
You can prepare yourself how much ever beforehand but your reaction will be spontaneous the first time something like it happens.
Now I am no way attractive and although I've had plenty of stares shot towards me by completely random people, I've never had something like this happen. This is absurd!

I was so upset after this... How could they? Like, these type of people are most likely gonna turn into rapists. No doubt about that.

And while I was losing my shit over here, the guy in front of me kept sleeping... -_-
(I don't blame him, he's a stranger after all)

I mean. What the fuck.
The whole episode took less than ten seconds to take place, but it's left a scar. I avoid all sorts of eye contacts with people on the road. The moment I see a scooter next to the van, I start getting scared. I don't sleep in the van in fear that someone will do something to me through the window (we have a huge one). Every time we're near the place where it took place, I'm always alert. It just isn't a very nice feeling. It had dampened my mood for the rest of the evening and I was almost in tears after it had happened.
Traumatizing.
The anger and disgust won't ever go away or fade away and it shouldn't. I have every right to be angry. IT WASN'T MY FAULT. IT WAS THEIRS. WHY BLAME MYSELF? I SHOULDN'T.
This maybe an over reaction but it's made me scared for my life...

:/

*sighs*

Why is the world so fucked up? I swear we were better off as monkeys.

P.S. - THIS is why we need to punish rapists. By not punishing them, we're basically indirectly granting permission to men of all ages to do whatever the fuck they wanna and have the assurance that they will get away with it. No matter how severe the crime, if you're underage, you wont be punished. If a juvenile has the mentality of raping someone, then they deserve the same punishment as that of an adult.
More on that later. ^

Signing off.