#10 - Annoying Texters

Okay I am pissed.
And this is long overdue.
I am so fucking pissed.

One of the things I really really hate is when people who you don't talk to at all just randomly text you just for a favor.

Oh come on you know those people who you aren't even friends in real life but on Facebook they're your friend just for 'show'. Yeah I'm talking about those people. They are just acquaintances in real life.
Honesty Friends List should be renamed as Acquaintance List.
I have almost 300 friends on FB but in real life it's more like 3. I ain't even kidding.
Facebook is where even a loner, unpopular kid at school has more than 200 so-called friends.
And the only time these friends will ever talk/text you is:
1. Your birthday
2. "HEYY LIKE MY DP"
3. Or the conversations go as blant as this:
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Sup?"
"Nm you?"
"Nm"
*no talking after that*
These are literally the only time people will talk to you. IF YOU GET BORED READ A GODDAMN BOOK OR WATCH A MOVIE WHY BORE ME TO DEATH WITH YOUR LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS.

Now the second reason why I'm pissed...
When people who you actually talk to a lot, start showing lack of interest in you.
*clear throat*
Now let me explain myself.
You have this friend who's your best friend and all and you discuss everything and they are your 3AM friends or whatever.
When they start replying to you with annoying thumbs up's or keep saying shit like 'lol' and all, YEAH THAT'S WHEN I GET TENSED
like if you don't like me FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE TELL ME ON MY FACE
I promise it's much much better than all these games and tensions and shit.
I'm just so tired.
Now come the people who are your good friends. Who don't fucking reply.
Okay so there's this 'friend' who used to be my very good friend late last year. Now having a conversation is a difficult task. WHY?! CAUSE THIS FRIEND NEVER FUCKING REPLIES.
I swear to god this is how the conversation goes.
*friend is online*
So I text: Heyy
*after 20 mins*
Me: :p
*friend sees it*
"Hi"
"Sup?"
*after half an hour*
*mind you the friend was still online*
nm u?
Nm. Watch this it's hilarious! *sends link*
*after 10 goddamn days*
*either: sees it, no reply/doesn't even see it*

I AIN'T EVEN EXAGGERATING NOW ON THAT ONE OKAY I GET SO PISSED SO SO PISSED WHEN THIS HAPPENS DUDE LIKE WE WERE CLOSE LAST YEAR WHAT HAPPENED
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF TRYING TO BE NICE ALL THE TIME OKAY I BELIEVE I HAVE A RIGHT TO GET ANGRY
if you don't wanna talk please just tell me on my fucking ugly face please I can deal with rejection a lot better than backstabbing or lack of interest.
I'm human too.
And what's worse? This friend talks to my other friend. I introduced them both. And it hurts like fuck. I need to stop trying to make an effort. This friend talks to her like every day and night and me like once in a blue moon.
Please guys I am so fucking tired I just beg you.
I am so done with your shit
Sigh idek anymore
What has my life become.