Chapter 8

We just had sex. Again. And again. And again. We fell asleep around 5 in the morning, and I didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon. He wasn't next to me when I woke up. I got out of bed, and put my bath robe and slippers on. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I yawned and walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed an orange.

"Coffee and oranges don't mix well." He said out of the blue.

"Oh shit!" I was startled.

He laughed and I calmed down. I sat at the table with him and he passed me a cup of coffee. He was dressed up. He had the sexiest oversized turtleneck on, semi formal pants and a beige coat.

"Did you go somewhere?" I asked him.

"Yeah. A meeting with the big guys."

"Aren't you a 'big guy'?"

"I guess. But they are the C.E.Os"

"Weren't you tired?"

He drank some of his coffee.

"I didn't have a choice. I even had to wear a turtle neck to hide these." He tugged on his turtle neck and showed me the multitude of hickeys left on his neck.

"You're not the only one with them." I opened my robe and revealed the top half of my body to him. I hid my boobs with my arm. He left around a dozen on my chest and boobs.

We were competitive even when it came to hickeys. I tied my robe back up.

He got up from his seat and he took my hand. We headed towards the living room. He took off his coat and I sat down on the couch. He laid down, putting his head on my thighs. We spoke of everything and anything. He gave me a kiss right before falling asleep after 30 minutes.

Yasmin and I usually spent Christmas eve together but she texted me that she would spend it with David.

I played with his hair, his eye brows, his ears, nose and mouth. He was so good looking. I kept giving him pop kisses while he was sleeping. The corners of his mouth curled up.

Being like this with him felt better than any kind of sex we could ever have.