Chapter 20

*1 year later*
I should've quit a long time ago. I was never happier working with Kadis Water. I never got bored coming up with ideas for advertisements and I even got a promotion.

Yasmin's wedding would be taking place on a Saturday and it was Tuesday night. My duty as her best friend and her maid of honor was to make sure she wouldn't get the wedding day jitters and to remind her she would marry the man she loves and who loves her too.

We spoke on the phone for 2 hours, and I listened to her worried and what she'd hoped for their future. I was happy for her.

When we finally hung up, I made myself a cup of hot cocoa and played a movie on Netflix with a bath robe on. Soon after I made myself comfortable, there was a knock on the door.

I put my cup down and looked through the blinds of the side window next to my front door and I saw Jeremy.

I opened the door and welcomed him in.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I responded.

"Did you think about what I asked you?" He posed, with his deep blue eyes staring at me.

"I can't...We shouldn't have done what we did."

"Why not? You act like I don't know you. I took your virginity for Pete's sake!"

"Yeah, and then you left."

"Because my mom had to leave for a job." He responded, a little agitated.

"What am I supposed to say to Yasmin?" I asked.

"I...I told her already."

"What?!"

"Look...You're one of the main reasons why I came back here. I told her that a couple of days before moving here that I wanted to...I don't know...see if we'd work out."

"Did you tell her that we had sex?"

"I'm not going to tell her" he laughed. "She's my sister. I think she knows."

He moved closer to me, and started undoing the belt of my white robe.

"So, what's your answer?" He asks again.

"I already told you--"

"I know--you still have feelings for that Asian bastard--but at least I am not afraid of being with you, regardless of skin color and my family's opinion. Plus, I can make you forget about him, just as easily as you scream my name when we have sex."

I took a deep breath.

"You're right. He is a bastard. And, you're too confident about being my boyfriend."

"You remember what I told you before I left?" He asked me.

"No."

I did.

"Come on Alina, I told you I'd come back for you."

I walked away from him and the door.

"Alina, why is it so hard for you to trust me? I've been asking you the same thing for over a year. I'm starting to think you're using me for sex." He asked, chuckling.

I grabbed his sweater, leaned him closer to me and I kissed him.

"What was that?" He asked.

"That's my answer." I responded.

He smiled and started to disrobe me. He unhooked my bra and went on his knees to take my panties off. He started kissing my thighs and my stomach and swirled his way around my nipples. He then engulfed them and started to leave hickies after he let go of them. I sat down on my couch and he spread my legs open and stuck his tongue in and out to make sure I felt every sensation.

"Even after 3 years, I can still get you this wet." He told me as he continue to filter his tongue on my clitoris and listened to me moan.

He stood up and took off his shirt. He was built like a god. His body was very chiseled and his junk matched his size. He took off his boxers and his erection appeared. I licked my hand and started to give him a hand job, and slowly transitioned into a blow job.

He closed his eyes and groaned. I'd deep throat him and shortly after tease him by licking his tip. He'd run his fingers through my hair because he knew I hated it when men held my head down during a blow job. I held on to the back of his thighs and started to suck him with no hands.

"Shit." He said, with his eyes still closed. Once he was wet enough, he picked me up, new wife style, and pinned me against the grand window behind my tv.

"I have neighbors." I informed.

"And you have a horny boyfriend. I'm pretty sure they've seen 2 people have sex. And, it's too dark."

Right as he was about to put himself inside of me, we heard a knock at the door.

"Don't answer it." I told him.

"Look who's horny now? What if it's Yasmin or my side chick?" He said, laughing.

I looked at him with a glare.

"That's not funny."

"Alright babe, I'm sorry." He gave me a kiss. "I was wrong"

The person knocked again.

"I suggest you put some clothes on. I'm the only one allowed to see you this way." He continued, putting his pants back on.

I put my bathrobe back on and sat on my countertop.

Jeremy finally opened the door.

"Hi, who are you?" He asked almost confrontational.

"Is Alina here?" He responded.

It was Chris. My heart started beating.