Chapter 4

I was having a wet dream about my boss. How appropriate. No, I didn't touch myself. Mostly because I woke up because of the sound of my alarm.

I came home from work and took a nap before I had to dress up. The Peir is a place where they serve the most delicious beer and burgers I've ever had.

I decided to dress casually with my dark jeans, my orangey red cardigan and my white top. I put my tall boots on with my bow leg warmers. I put on my black warm coat. I put on some lip gloss and just did a smokey eye for makeup. I added my chanel no.5 perfume and my gold bracelets. Then came my H&M knitted scarf.

Once I finished, I waited till time came to leave, by watching Game of Thrones.

The Peir was 5 to 10 minutes from my house, so I didn't leave home until 7:50.

The snow was falling slowly. Beautifully. Almost in a pattern. It wasn't even Christmas yet.

Once I got to the place, I saw him sitting in his chair at a table in the middle of the room, watching his clearly expensive watch and gulping down some water.

The man at the door took my coat and scarf.

I walked towards him and looked at how he dressed. He wore dark blue semi-casual jeans, had a black and white plaid shirt on with a burgundy lay over cardigan. He also had a knitted beanie which he took off because I sat down.

He looked so fucking fine. I wanted to...um...anyway.

"You look beautiful." He told me.

I smiled.

"Thank you. You look handsome too."

He smiled.

I never thought I'd see my boss in casual clothes. I stared at his large hands that reached for his glass. He gulped down his water and I stared at his adam's apple. My heart started racing.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Uh...nothing. You seem...parched."

"Yes."

We spent the next hour talking and laughing. He would casually touch my hand, and I would push my hair behind my ear. The body language signs were on fire.

"Do you wanna take a walk?" I asked him, wanting to leave the restaurant.

"Sure."

I was sure he thought that I wanted to have sex with him.

We left the restaurant and started to walk next to each other. He was Korean-American, had 3 sisters and an overprotective mother. I never thought I'd have much in common with him. Mostly because he was Asian. I felt bad for being so stereotypical.

"What is your favorite dessert?" He asked.

"I really like..."

Next thing I knew, I slipped on some hard ice. Again. I could hear him trying to supress his laughter.

He held his hand out.

"Just leave me here to wallow in my embarassment." I asked closing my eyes, while laying on my back.

He laughed.

"Come on." He said insisting I grab his hand.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He, then took it, clasped his into mine and stuffed them in on of the pockets of his coat.

"You know that I have gloves right? And they're leather too."

"They feel better in here." He replied.

I blushed. I didn't pull my hands away.

We reached a nearby park, and sat on a bench.

"What about your family?" He asked me.

"I have an older sister. She is a doctor and has 2 children. My mother is alive, but my father isn't and I have a nagging grandmother that I love very much."

"Are you still going to be awkward with me at work?"

"I don't know."

"Well..."

I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you for the sweet date." I responded, leaving the park bench and walking the opposite way we came from.

I heard his steps follow me quickly. He grabbed my arm and spun me back around to face him. My chest hit his and my eyes fell into his.

He pushed my chin upwards.

"Don't tease me."

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. Closely afterwards, after he realized I wouldn't push away, we started french kissing. He held the side of my face, gradually moved his hand towards my neck and got access to my tongue. He started slightly tugging on my bottom lip and disposed small kisses on them. I didn't want him to stop. My mind went blank. All I could focus on was his breath and his tongue, and his teeth. Why is this guy so good at kissing?

Once he unfortunately stopped, I had a chance to breathe. He pulled me close into his arms, gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

"I like you, Alina James. I know you like me too. I won't stop pursuing you."

I lost at my own game. He won. Fair and square.

I was glad he did.