Chapter 16

I woke up the next day, and directly looked at my finger. The ring was amazing. The diamond was gorgeous. I was not huge, but it was big. The band itself was full of tiny little diamonds that sparkled in the sun light. I turned my head, and saw his face, and his arms still wrapped around me.

I slowly unwrapped his arms and looked under the sheets at our naked bodies. I started sucking his member, and soon enough, we found ourselves having sex, again. I orgasmed 7 times in 20 minutes and he came over 4 times, with a condom on.

When we finally stopped, we both laid on my bed to catch our breath.

My phone started ringing. It was my grandmother.

"Alina, how are you? When will you bring that boy over to meet us?"

"Um, I don't know. Soon."

"Soon, you sure you have boyfriend? You not have sex with him right? You need to keep virginity to yourself."

"Yes, Grandma. I know. I will ask him when he feels commfortable to do that. I will call you later. Bye Grandma" I told her, then hanging up.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"My---family wants to meet you."

"Really? Umm---well--"

"You do want to meet them, right? Cause I want to meet your mother."

"No, sure. I want to meet them. I just have a feeling they won't like the fact that I'm Asian." He replied.

He put his arm under my head.

"Would you want to meet them this Saturday?"

"Saturday? Isn't that too soon?"

"I guess, but I just want to get it over with. Plus, I want my mother to meet my fiance." I responded.

"You're gorgeous when you say that." He told me, running his fingers through my hair and french kissing me."

Saturday was only 3 days away. I was hoping he didn't feel burdened.

"Hey, I want to ask you a question." I told him.

"Go ahead."

"What happened to your father?"

He took a deep a breath and didn't seem like he wanted to respond. For a couple minutes, he remained silent.

"Umm...He was a drug addict for most of my life until I was about 16. That's when he decided it'd be best to go rehab. The treatment was successful and during his time there, he met and fell in love with a woman, more specifically, his psychiatrist. When his treatment was over, he divorced my mother, and left our lives. I haven't seen him since then."

"You don't miss him?"

"He was never really a father to me. My mother made him move out of the house when I was around 4 or 5. He came for my sisters' and I's birthdays but always was too high to sing Happy Birthday. What about your dad?"

"My dad passed away when I was 13. There was an accident on a highway and 4 cars were victims. His was one of them. He was everything. He gave me everything I wanted, and made my mom and I so happy. I keep his clothes in one of my clothes, just to keep his memory alive. I even let you wear his favorite sweat shirt when we first had sex at my house."

"Really? You already liked me that much that early to let me wear his sweat shirt?" He asked, afterwards giving me a pop kiss.

I punched him playfully on his chest.

He laid his body on top of mine and squeezed my butt cheeks. We started making out and he started to suck on my boobs. I started shivering.

"You haven't had sex with anyone since we broke, have you?" I asked playfully.

"No. Why?"

"Why else would we be having sex every 15 minutes?"

"Who says we're about to have sex?"

I raised my eyebrow.

"Alrighty then. Get off of me."

"I'm just joking. I love having sex with you. Plenty of it."

He kept suckling on my breasts.

"Babe, when did you lose your virginity?" I asked.

He laughed and stopped fondling with my boobs.

"I was 15. It was with an Indian girl. She was a Senior and I was a sophomore."

"Indian? I never would've thought Indian."

"Yup. That's how I started liking black girls." He answered." What about you?"

"Um. Actually, only 3 years ago, so I was 23 . It was with my ex fiancee. I was going to wait till marriage but I loved him enough to break that vow."

"Hmm..." He said dissapointed. "I always thought I was the one who took your virginity." He responded, trailing his tongue on my stomach, towards my pelvis.

"Why?" I asked.

"You seemed like a virgin to me and I thought I took your virginty that night at the bar."

"Sorry to disappoint." I answered.

"What made you and your fiance break up?" He asked.

"I found him screwing his ex at our wine tasting when we were planning the wedding." I responded.

"He's smart to have cheated on you." Chris told me.

"What?" I responded a little annoyed.

"Because if he didn't, I wouldn't be marrying you." He answered in the cheesiest manner.

I laughed. He laid back next to me, and we fell asleep for a couple more hours.