Chapter 7

Once we arrived to my house, we took off our boots, coats, scarves, and hung them up.

He looked around and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I've never seen a house as organized as this one."

I sarcastically laughed.

We entered the kitchen.

"Do you wanna eat anything?"

"You."

I was shocked for a moment. 

"Fine." He said seeing some of my awkwardness. "I won't do it again. Can I get a beer?"

I walked over to the fridge, grabbed him one and handed it to him.

"Can I have your phone for a minute?"

I took it out of my pocket, put in my password and handed it over to him. Under a minute, he finished and handed it back to me.

I then, heard his phone chime.

"Now you have my number and I have yours." He saved my name, and I saved his.

He sent me a text.

It read:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared at him, sipping some beer.

I sent to him:

"Um...I don't know if I like you enough. Maybe."

I smiled at him, reading the text.

He looked up at me. He smiled and got off his seat. He approached me. My heart bat faster. He took my mug out of my hands and put it on the counter. He grabbed my butt cheeks, pressed them hard and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"No." I told him playfully and pushing his hands away.

He put his beer down.

"Alright, what do you have planned?" 

"Instead of sex, I have something more fun: Horror movies!"

"How much more cheesier can you get?"

"Oh no. I've mastered the art horror movies.  I wanna see how well you can hold. Plus, the shitty weather matches perfectly."

Competition showed in his eyes.

"What do you have?"

"The conjuring and Insidious."

He seemed a little uneasy.

"I will get the popcorn ready. Do you want to change first? Some of my dad's old clothes are in the closet across the bathroom upstairs."

"Sure." He responded, leaving immediately.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and ran to my room upstairs. I put on the sexiest light material booty shorts I owned, a Princeton oversized shirt and gray knee socks.

I ran back to kitchen before he and the popcorn were done. I poured us 2 glasses of red wine.

"Where do I put my original clothes?"

"In the--cl--closet." He didn't have his shirt on. Just my father's sweat pants and his beautiful chest. Sadly, soon afterwards, he put on an undershirt.

I took the popcorn out of the oven, spilled it in a bowl, grabbed the 2 glasses of wine and posed them on the table in front of my TV.He popped Insidious in. He sat down and put his arm around my shoulder. He didn't try to be subtle at all. I really like that. I drank another quarter of the wine in the glass. The first hour of the movie went by, but we saw little of it actually because we just kept kissing.

Things were so intense that I sat on his lap, and started sucking on his neck. He moaned. I left hickeys from the beginning of his neck to the start of his chest. I kissed him again.

"We--should be watching the movie" He said in between moans.

"Hm hm" I responded not really listening. 

We made each other very sensual. His influence on me was deeper than mine on him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it firmly. I took off my shirt, and revealed my Victoria Secret pink lace bra. I helped him take his undershirt off. He clasped his hands in mine and stopped me from grabbing his face.

"Are you sure you're not drunk? I won't do anything you don't want." 

I pulled my hand up. 

"I have 4 fingers up." I responded showing him my four fingers and turning off the tv.

I ran my fingers through his chest and took off his sweat pants. I sat on him reversely and he unclasped my bra. My boobs fell on his collar bone. He held me by my back and took off his boxers with the other. I bit the side of his neck harshly and he pulled away a little. He had goosebumps on his arms.

He took out his member, put a condom on it and beat it a little on one of my butt cheeks. Then, he softly put himself inside me. his full 8 inches penetrated me at once, making me moan without stopping. His blows started soft, but got got harder. He went at a normal speed, then slow, then fast. I held on to his neck once he got tired and started humping him. I rode him as fast as I could and I heard him moan too. We switched position. I sat on the couch with one leg up, and he entered me again.

"How's that feel?" He asked, confident.

"Faster" I answered, almost to the point of squirting.

So he did. Once he started, he couldn't stop. As he started to go even faster, he was rubbing me. He did so until I finally squirted. It pushed him out. 

Once my body started calming down, he started to rub me again. I moaned loudly and to keep me quiet, he kissed me. He flipped me over, and went inside me. He grabbed my right boob and massaged it. He took his member and teased me a little with it. I untied my ponytail and he immediately started to pull on it. He was so aggressive. I never knew an Asian man could be as aggressive as he was. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna come." He told me. He gave me a few more strokes and pulled out. 

He stroke his member a few more times, and his juices flew on my chest. He laid on his back on the floor with his member no longer erect. I laid next to him and put my right leg on his left. I wiped the sweat off his forehead and started to give him a hand job.

"I'm still horny." I informed him.

He laughed and tried to catch his breath.