5

A/n:
Me again. Happy that some of you read this.
Sending hearts. 💜💜💜
Enjoyyy~

_____________________

"And can I sign me and my friend up for next week?"

God, her voice was annoying. The girl in front of Jungkook was trying too hard to flirt with him. Her elbows were on the counter, back arched with her mini-skirt-clad butt up in the air, boobs almost falling out of her shirt. If she kept jiggling, Jungkook will probably have to start catching silicone implants as they rolled out and over the counter.

"I don't think there are many openings," he sighed, ignoring the obvious signs she threw his way.

"Pretty please? We won't need big tattoos..."

Jungkook sighed. He looked once again at the schedule he had opened up for this week and saw a small opening on the last day. Could work. "Come in on Friday around noon, and we'll see what we can do."

The girl cheered. "Yey! Thank you!"

"No problem."

He quickly noted down her contact information, trying to be as polite and professional as he could. This had been a long and hard day, and Jungkoook was not in the mood for a headache.

The college student flipped her hair one more time, saying another thank you and giving Kook a wink, before deciding to finally leave him in peace. The man was too done with the day to watch her go and therefore missed as a young man slipped inside the parlour while the flirty girl left.

Jungkook gathered the equipment that lay in the back of the room, putting the used needles in the recycling basket, but stopped in the middle of his movements when a soft voice suddenly carried towards him around the empty space. "Umm..."

The tattoo artist startled a little, turning his head for a short moment to glance at the intruder. A boy. "Hey, sorry, we're closing in a few."

Can those young people stop coming here at the very last moment?

He kept cleaning, eager to close up and go home for some needed relaxation. A few things cluttered on the counter, making the boy's voice almost too quiet to be heard, but Kook's ears still caught it.

"Are you Jungkook?"

"Yes, that would be me," he said, putting down the ink containers, eyes still focused on the task at hand.

The boy in front of the parlour came a little closer. Jungkook heard him suck in a deep breath. He tried not to roll his eyes, already thinking of a polite enough way to get rid of the intruder of his quiet time. But then--

"Umm, Taehyung said you wanted to talk to me?"

All movement stopped. Those words got his full attention, and Jungkook turned towards him. "Are you his classmate?"

"Yes."

Kook glanced at his left hand, frowning at what he found. Or rather - didn't. There was nothing on it. No tattoo. No rose. Just blank, pale skin, as far as his vision could tell.

The man's voice was cold as he spoke again, "Taehyung told me that you and I have a similar tattoo, but I don't see any."

"Oh, yeah..." The boy shuffled his feet on the ground, looking as awkward as they come, as he covered his left hand with his right palm. "I have makeup on."

Jungkook lifted a brow. Why would someone cover their tattoos with makeup? "Why?"

The boy mimicked the gesture. "Scholarship reasons."