45.5 - BONUS

A/n:
A bonus for the thirsty, lol

Nothing else I can say about this. It's for your pleasure only...fufufufu...

If some of you are not comfortable with reading explicit sexual content, I suggest you skip this one.

🔞 Warning: smut

Enjoy.

° •. ⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾ .• °

Their apartment door shut behind Jungkook and the man locked up swiftly. Jimin managed to blink only once before he was already over Kook's shoulder and on the way to the bedroom.

"Clothes off," Jungkook commanded the moment he set Jimin down on their bed.

Jimin's eyes widened at the dark tone the taller used. But he complied with the request. Something in his stomach fluttered in excitement as he thought of Jungkook manhandling him throughout the night.

The blonde didn't waste a second to get rid of his shirt and pants. Soon enough leaving himself clad only in a set of black underwear. The same was with Jungkook. And, as Jimin looked over at his beautiful lover, his mouth watered with the need to taste his skin.

"Want to suck daddy off?"

The younger nodded, cheeks growing red due to the nickname.

"Then take these off yourself," Jungkook commanded, giving a thrill to Jimin's submissive side with his dark tone. "Your's too."

Jimin scrambled to the edge of the mattress, fingers hooking to slide down his boxers as he went. After throwing the fabric somewhere in the corner of their room, the blonde hungrily did the same to Kook's last piece of clothing.

He fell to his knees right there, mouth already opened to take Jungkook in.

"You look so beautiful like this," the man murmured, eyes softening as his hand came to rest on Jimin's head. Fingers tangled between his blonde locks while Jungkook guided his already hard cock inside the younger's mouth.

The salty precum mixed with Jimin's spit, but the glide inside was smooth. Smooth and welcome, and needed. The boy moaned as he took him, hands coming to rest on Jungkook's thick thighs. He hollowed his cheeks around the length, flicking his tongue over the shaft, giving Jungkook a blissful sensation as the tongue piercing played along with every move.

"Just like that, baby boy. Ahh--"

Jimin took him as deep as he could, nose almost coming in contact with the trimmed hair Jungkook had on his pelvis. The man's cock had already reached Jimin's throat, choking the boy as he tried not to gag. But the blonde resisted. He moved his eyes up, over Kook's defined abs and chest muscles, over the collar bones and neck that always begged for his attention and soft kisses. Their eyes met a moment later, a blissful expression on Jungkook's face as he stared down at the boy. Jimin swallowed around the cock, watching the other bite his lip and moan yet again.

Jungkook stroked Jimin's hair away from his eyes and fingers moved around his neck so that he could feel the outline of his own dick inside Jimin's throat.

"Fuck-- I'll move now," he mumbled, waiting for his baby to blink in agreement.

The moment after Jimin gave his permission, Jungkooks hips began to fuck his mouth. Slow and deep thrusts, moans coming from both, not to even mention the sinful, wet noises all the spit made while his shaft disappeared and reappeared between Jimin's lips. Everything screamed dominance, and Jimin allowed Kook to take control. Take it all and use him. He loved it. He loved how Jungkook's tattooed abdominal muscle's moved so close to his view, he loved the dark look his doe eyes cast on him, gaze never leaving Jimin's own. He loved his deep moans, and the grip he had on his hair and neck. Jimin loved it all, moaning at his own pleasure, arousal so high he was leaking precum over the floor - even without being touched.