50

A/n:
Let's start with an announcement. I have another thing brewing and I couldn't be happier. loll

See, I promote this:

It's supposed to be a fun one, so if you have time, please check it out

It's supposed to be a fun one, so if you have time, please check it out. The first chapter is published already (1,8k words of "drunk" writing)

And now. Enjoy the main course

I sarang you~~💜💜

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

The last week of his suspension had started, giving the dancer a somewhat cheerful bounce in his step. (All things considered.)

Jimin still couldn't be fully happy, knowing that his dad was suffering.

He had gone to the hospital with Hoseok the next day, convincing Jungkook that it was okay if he stayed home and got over his slight hangover. (Drunk Jungkook was a sight to see.) His mother had not been there but, during the visit, someone informed her that Jimin was seen entering her husband's room.

Obviously, that pissed Jimin off until he was ready to make another scene happen - this time through the phone, as his mother decided to call and inform the young man that he was not welcome there.

Jimin didn't tell back, and he certainly didn't leave. He was there for a reason and that reason was to find out what happened to his dear dad.

"Your father was in a car crash," a doctor informed him when he finally got someone to come and greet him. "It's been about a week and a half already, and he has not woken up. We have done everything we can to help him recover but all that is left now is to just wait and hope he opens his eyes." Of course, the news devastated the boy. And made him sick to his stomach again. Jimin's condition was visible enough to the doctor, as he lay a hand on the blonde's shoulder and gently smiled. "You can talk to him. Patients often hear what their loved ones say and it could trigger him to wake up."

So Jimin did. He sat there for three hours, talking to his dad about the news in his life. He told him about Jungkook and how sweet the older man was. How Jimin loved him and how he was so grateful to the universe that he shared his skin with Jungkook and not someone else.

"I wish you two could spend more time together," he whispered, tracing his fingers over the fully healed rose tattoo on his hand. "He takes such good care of me, dad. So you don't have to worry about how I'm doing. All you have to do is wake up and get better now..."

Sometime during his visit, the stomach aches made themselves known again and Jimin needed to vacate his burning guts in the hospital room's toilet.

He blamed it on the irregular diet he was now on - the stress of his dad's condition not letting him eat as well as before.

"You have to get it checked out, Chim," Hobi said, standing in the door frame as Jimin rinsed his mouth. "I'm worried about all this puking."

"I'm fine. It's just stress, that's all..."