59

🎈✨ HAPPY JK DAYYYY!! ✨🎈

A/n:
This is not a real update..? Okay, it IS an update, but it's like 700 words lol. And I know it's not ideal, but at least it's something and I hope at least a few of you will appreciate this shit. Okay

Enjoy the small uwu

° •. ⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾ .• °

Jimin was living the life. The life being that everything he wanted - Jungkook got him. If the blonde young man wanted a back massage, he got it. Even though three months into the pregnancy was quite a stretch to whine every day that his back was killing him. Honestly, Jimin just wanted Kook's hands all over him in any way possible.

Like right now. They were sitting on their couch, cuddled together beneath a fluffy blanket, as Jungkook gently kneaded his shoulders and Jimin purred in content. The tattoo artist loved to make his baby boy feel better. Even the whiny side of Jimin was cute. His lip made the most wonderful pout every time the younger shyly asked for another favour.

"I can't wait to meet him," the man said, tracing his fingers over Jimin's ribs and engulfing the blonde in a soft hug,

"Or her," the pregnant male hummed back. "You never know."

After Kook left a few pecks on Jimin's bare neck he rested his chin on the boy's delicate shoulder. "Would you rather it be a girl or a boy?"

"I don't know. I like both options, to be honest. I'm just..." he traced off, biting his lip. "I'm just happy to have a kid with you."

"Me too, love."

It takes a few more minutes of content silence before Jungkook's mind started to race. Thinking about a kind had reminded him of something he hadn't told Jimin about. It never felt necessary to do so, especially because the young artist hadn't even considered having a child with Jimin. Especially not that soon into their relationship.

"Baby, I have to tell you something," the man murmured, growing more serious by the second. His love just hummed in response, still deep into the blissful calmness Jungkook's touch always provided him. "When I was about your age, me and my girlfriend, we..."

As Jungkook traced off, Jimin finally opened his eyes. The younger somehow felt where the conversation was headed but didn't want to assume anything. He turned around and sat down on his knees, the blanket falling from his shoulders.

"There was a time we thought she had gotten pregnant," Jungkook continued after his boyfriend's encouraging stare. He grabbed the blanket as he spoke and wrapped Jimin back into it, taking the smaller's palms between his own trembling fingers. "She did a pregnancy test and it came out positive. And she told me, and we started to discuss what to do," Jungkook shook his head. "I was so scared. So lost. But then she went to the doctor and they told her that she actually was-- she was not pregnant."

Jimin leaned closer, a little surprised by Kook's words but nonetheless feeling the sting of such a disappointment. "I'm sorry, Koo."

"No, that's okay. I... I was so relieved," the tattoo artist laughed dryly, looking at his boy with regret. "Fuck, Jimin, you cannot imagine how relieved I was to hear that I won't be a father."

Jimin frowned. "But..."

"But now it's different," Kook cupped Jimin's cheeks in his palms. Only when the man had leaned so close their noses were almost touching, did Jimin notice his eyes shine. "Now it's you." His fingers traced the outline of Jimin's face, fingertips feeling the soft skin while they lost themselves in the eyes of the other. "When you told me, when I heard that I'm going to be a dad for a baby we made together, I realized that you--" Jungkook kissed Jimin's left cheek, "--you, my dear baby boy, are the only person in this whole world I would like to create a family with. You. No other women, no other man. Only you, my beautiful--"

"Koo..."

"You are my world," Jungkook murmured and that was Jimin's final cue to shed a tear or few. "And you're giving me so much."

Jimin's soft hand came to rest on the man's cheek, gently stroking over the faded scar Jungkook had on his cheekbone. "And you've granted me everything in return. Kookah, I love you so much. You are my only one, Koo. I'll gladly give you a family."

Jungkook smiled. His already soft eyes turned even softer, rendering the blonde boy in his hold absolutely breathless. "Then let's make a family."

_________________________