chapter 31

It had been a little over a month now that Shawn and Camila got engaged and they were definitely closer than before. They definitely were falling a little more in love with the other by each passing day.

Camila had asked Taylor to be her maid of honor and she screamed so loud in joy that Camila was sure her hearing would be gone. While Shawn had asked both Joe and Niall to be his best man, because he just couldn't ask only one of them. Both of them had been there for him always so he knew it was no brainer to ask both of them to be his best man.

Apparently, Niall and Hailee had broken up a months ago. They all were pretty sad for them as they thought that Niall and Hailee were great together, Niall just shrugged saying it didn't work out but they all knew that he really liked Hailee and it was his first real relationship so they tried their best to cheer him up.

Niall said he had moved on and was now ready "to be out there again". He had gone on only two dates with a girl named Selena but he liked her and said he thought she was really sweet.

It was a Saturday which meant movie night so Shawn and Camila were now cuddling on the couch watching , "the notebook" for the umpteenth time as it was Camila's favourite and she would always convince Shawn by "her ways" to watch it with her.

The scene where Noah and Allie were at the lake was playing on the tv when Camila's phone started ringing.
She groaned before getting up from Shawn's chest and picking up her phone from the table while Shawn paused the movie.

"Hey mom! Everything okay you never call me this late?" Camila said her voice coated with concern.

"Mija everything's okay...just turn on your internet I'm FaceTiming you."

"Okay" Camila said still confused on her mom's weird behaviour.

"What happened baby?" Shawn asked on seeing the confused expression on her fiance's face.

"Mom wants to video call me." She said sitting next to him on the couch.

"At this hour?" Shawn asked and Camila just shrugged because she was confused as well.

Camila immediately connected the call when her mom's name buzzed on her screen.

"Holy shit!" Camila said as she looked at her mom's hand with a beautiful engagement ring.

Shawn looked at her intensely so Camila showed him her phone and Shawn's mouth hung open.

"Wow..oh my god..mom I'm so happy for you." Camila said.
"Thank you so much mila." Sinu replied.

Camila of gave her phone to Shawn while she wiped some stray tears.

"Hey mama! Congratulations, I'm so happy you both deserve the world." Shawn said and Camila smiled seeing the bond Shawn and Sinu had."

"Aye, thank you mijo."

They both gave their greetings and love to Alejandro also, before Sinu hung up as it getting too late.

"Wow! Can you believe mumma is getting married? I'm so so happy for her." Camila said to Shawn.

"Yeah! I'm happy that she's happy, after all she deserves the world." Shawn replied.

Moments like these, made her fall in love with him more and more. She hugged him tightly and Shawn reciprocated the hug by wrapping his hands around her, while rubbing her back gently.
•••••••••••••

Shawn, Camila, Taylor and Joe were now sitting at their favourite bar sipping their beers. Taylor gave Joe a look and he immediately cleared his throat.
"So, um...we should get going now...I have some important business work to do.." Joe said awkwardly.

Camila started laughing hysterically knowing all too well what the interaction between Joe and Taylor meant.
"What?" Shawn asked utterly confused.

"These two are going to have sex!" Camila said still bursting out from laughter.

"What? No...Joe why don't you tell them." Taylor said nudging Joe with her elbow.
But Joe was too embarrassed even to say something, he was always the shy type.

"You're totally right baby! They're going early to have sex." Shawn said laughing too.

"Okay, okay I give up we're going early to have sex." Taylor admitted.
"But, so you know we're trying." Taylor said smiling at Joe.

"What? Really!.....wow I'm going to be an aunt." Camila said excitedly.
"Okay, then we think you can go." Shawn said with a huge smile.

Joe and Taylor left and after some time they left as well.

"So, what do you think?" Camila asked curiously shifting her head a little from his lap to look up at him.

"About what?" Shawn asked, still playing with her hair.
"About children?" Camila asked.
"I think I'd definitely like to have them." Shawn replied excitedly.

"What about you?"
"I know I'm much of a baby myself, but honestly I love kids."

"So how many do you want?" Shawn asked a huge smile spread across his face hearing her answer.

"Like I do think two kids a girl and a boy is perfect but I don't mind you know....you?"

"I do think two is perfect but I also believe the more the merrier." Shawn said winking at her.

"Ofcourse! And whose gonna carry your football team in their uterus you?" Camila said laughing.

"So, you want a baby?" Shawn asked his voice serious than before.

"Yeah but not now, like I'd want to have a baby like after a year or something after getting married so, I can have you all to myself." She said smiling.

"You're right...that would be perfect." He said leaning down to press his lips against her forehead.

"I know...but I think we should start some training now." Camila said seductively.

"You know I'm always down to 'the training'."

A/N: Just two or three chapters left ☹️