chapter 17

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved.
-----------------------------

It was 14th of February today meaning valentine's day. Even though the principle of valentine's day didn't made sense to Shawn because to him it was that if you love someone you should make them feel special everyday and not just one day in a year, but he knew he wanted to do something special for her.

It was still pretty early when he woke up, he was big spooning Camila, he glanced at her and pulled her closer enhaling her scent. He kissed her forehead softly, changed and made his way outside.

He went to the local market and bought her favourite chocolates and a bouquet of sunflower and roses which were her favourite flowers.

On his way back, he took breakfast from the diner across the street.

He made his way back inside and laid next to Camila, even though he didn't wanted to wake her up he knew he had to otherwise their breakfast will turn cold. He started peppering Camila's face with small kisses all over her face. Camila smiled and turned over. She looked up at him with a sly grin and immediately connected their lips in a sweet kiss. She laced her arms around his neck and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Shawn said playing with some strands of her hair.

"Morning!" Camila mumbled against his neck.

"Come on get up I brought breakfast."

Camila sat up in a second and clapped her hands cheerfully.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry I almost forgot happy valentine's day baby..I love you!!" Camila said connecting their lips.
"Happy valentine's day to you too honey. I love you too so much."

Camila got up, washed her face, brushed her teeth and made her way to the living room, while Shawn was in the kitchen bringing their breakfast to the table.

Camila looked at the table and immediately saw a bouquet of sunflowers and roses and some her favourite chocolates.

"Shawn..Thank you so much baby but you didn't have to get me anything."
"I know baby, I know. But I bought these for you not because I have to get you something it's because I wanted to get you something."

Camila blushed and hooked her arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly.
"Okay...let's eat."
•••••••••••••••••••

Shawn took Camila to her favourite restaurant in the evening. Camila wore a blue strapless short dress and Shawn had a black shirt which he paired with black jeans. They talked laughed and shared sweet kisses throughout the whole dinner.

 They talked laughed and shared sweet kisses throughout the whole dinner

They clinked their wine glasses together

"Can you believe, we're together for like 10 months now? Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday that we met!" Camila exclaimed.

"Yeah right. I remember that night clearly I was so mesmerized by just even looking at you."

"Shut up you're an idiot." Camila chuckled clearly blushing.
"What? Now you don't even believe me." Shawn said dramatically clutching his heart.

I smacked him slightly, "Well I can believe it. I am smoking hot." Camila said.
"Okay okay latin sass's ego is bursting now." Shawn smiled at her and took her hand in his. Camila knew he meant what he said if he said he was mesmerized by her then it was the truth.

They walked back home and in the way stopped by for ice cream from their favourite truck.

"Wow, how crazy is it Taylor and Joe are getting married in like three months and then Anne and Rach in like two weeks after them."

"Yeah I bet you're gonna be pretty busy. Taylor's gonna drag you every where with her." Shawn chuckled.

"Yeah probably, I am her bridesmaid though. I'm so happy for them."

Later at night they cuddled on the couch and watched friends. And Shawn couldn't help but think of the time when he would get married to her like Joe and Taylor. He knew that he loved her like he has never loved someone else and he knew he was going to love her and her only that way. He couldn't wait for the moment when he would be the one proposing and she would hopefully say yes. He couldn't wait for the moment when he would see her walking down the aisle, looking like a pure godess, he couldn't wait for when they both would say I do but above all he couldn't wait was to live his rest of the life with her.

A/N : Gonna be updating again in a few hours..also drama coming in really soon so stay tuned.