chapter 13

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life.
------------------------------------

Shawn's pov:

I woke up, feeling Camila kissing me all over my face. Wow what a way of waking up I thought to myself. When I opened my eyes Camila was already on top of me, a very bright smile on her face.
She leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.
"Happy birthday baby!" She said against my lips.
I looked up and smiled at her, then quickly turned us over. Even before I had a chance of saying something she connected our lips into one hell of a kiss.
"A very happy birthday indeed." I chuckled.
"Just wait for it." Camila said as she untied the silk robe she was wearing.
"Are you trying to kill me woman"
"Maybe"
•••••••••••••••

Shawn was now on the couch checking his phone and Camila was taking a shower, when the doorbell rang. As soon as Shawn opened the door he was engulfed in a bear hug by the one and only Aliyah Mendes. He hugged her back and smiled at her.

"Oh my god Aliyah what are you doing here." He said his voice a mixture of suprise and confusion.
"Rude. You should first say come in my beautiful, smart and talented sister." Shawn chuckled.
"Nice try, does mom and dad know you're here." Shawn asked.
"Yeah mom and dad know I'm here, I was actually invited by someone." Aliyah said winking up at him.

Shawn connected the dots and smiled to himself. He remembers telling Camila how he missed Aliyah, he hadn't seen her in almost a year.

Just then Camila came out of her room.
"Thank you so much baby, I love you so much." Shawn said.
"I love too baby." Camila said kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey! Say thank you to me too for coming." Aliyah said standing up from the couch and heading towards them.
S

hawn rolled his eyes and Camila chuckled.
Camila embraced Aliyah in a hug.
"Thanks for inviting me Camila." Aliyah said and Camila just smiled at her.

Camila knew how badly Shawn missed her sister so she thought about inviting her, and suprising him. Camila had already talked to her a couple of times and she was really sweet to her always. Aliyah liked Camila very much after talking to her and Aliyah thought it was really sweet of her that she wanted to suprise Shawn and in all honesty Aliyah missed her brother so much that she couldn't resist herself from coming.

Over some hours, Camila had bonded really well with Aliyah. Camila also wanted them to talk like just brother and sister so she went to the kitchen and decided to bake some chocolate chip muffins for Shawn.

After sometime Shawn entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.
"Is it chocolate chip muffins what I'm smelling."
Camila chuckled and nodded.
"You're the best girlfriend ever."
Camila smiled as Shawn wrapped his arms around her tighter.
••••••••••

It was past midnight when Shawn, Camila and Aliyah got back home. They had decided to spend Shawn's birthday with the group in his favourite restaurant.
Aliyah went to sleep as soon as they came home because she had her flight back to Toronto tomorrow.

"Shawn I want to give you something, just wait a minute."

When Camila returned, Shawn was suprised seeing a guitar in her hand.
"I thought of getting you something special. I hope you like it."
"Like it Camila are you kidding me I love it! Thank you so much baby" he said , leaning in and kissing her.

"And I know we're not in college and all but I wanted to give you something intimate rather than materialistic so I made you a mixtape of your favorite songs."

"Baby thank you so so much, it means to me a lot. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Camila said against his lips.

That night Shawn played Camila "kiss me " by Ed Sheeran and Camila couldn't help but fall a little nore in love with Shawn if that was even possible.

A/n: I'm very sleepy, so sorry for grammatical mistakes.