ch-4 USJ attack

Beginne am Anfang

By the time you stopped, the Nomu was outta the window, it could no longer heal the burnt parts

By the time you stopped, the Nomu was outta the window, it could no longer heal the burnt parts. The students started murmuring but you couldn't focus on shit any longer. You were too hurt, dehydrated and had burns all over your body by now but you were still standing. "Tsk, that was made to fight All might? It lost to me. Pathetic." you spat. You could see smoke coming out of All might, indicating he was about to turn back. "Now, I'm sure we'd like to end this quickly." You said. -She... She beat my Nomu?! How?! That only means one thing... She's stronger than All might...- Shigaraki thought as he looked at you.

"What's wrong? You're not coming? I know what you're thinking. Must be something like 'Oh, she beat my Nomu, I need to recruit her!' or something right? Come and get me if you can. Guys, get out of here before you get taken away! I got this!" You said. -No... She's bluffing. I can see it in the way she's standing, she's going to faint soon.- Midoriya thought. "Well, what are you waiting for?!" You yelled at the villains. -Just need to stall for a little time till the other pros come...- You thought. Shigaraki started scratching his neck vigorously. "If only I had Nomu, I could hurt this girl then brainwash her into becoming a villain and would've killed All might." he murmured. 

"Tomura Shigaraki, please calm down. It is clear she is hurt and will not be able to fight. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely a few minutes before the reinforcements arrive. That is enough time to take the girl and kill All might." Kurogiri said. -So that's his name, Tomura Shigaraki.- you thought. The other villains started to get up. "Guys, get ready to fight!" You yelled, fully knowing you couldn't take them on by yourself. -No... I can't leave her like this, I'm the only one who knows she's not gonna hold up for long. I need to help her!- Midoriya thought as he started to run to Shigaraki and Kurogiri who were ready to attack you.

He jumped to punch Kurogiri's metal part. "Get away from Todoroki-chan!" he yelled as he was about to punch the metal but Shigaraki just went through the mist and was about to disintegrate Midoriya's face. Your eyes widened and you ran towards them and pushed Midoriya out of the way. You felt Shigaraki's crusty dusty hand touch your cheek as you felt tremendous pain afterwards and you yelled in agony. Before he could hurt you anymore, someone shot his hand. It was Snipe. The reinforcements were here. Before Shigaraki could do anything else, Snipe shot both of his legs. But before he could shoot him more, Kurogiri made a portal and carried him back to the bar. 

After the villains were taken care of, you sighed out of relief but suddenly felt too weak, all the adrenaline now rushing off. Your knees buckled and you fell down. "Nii-chan!" Shoto yelled but his voice felt too far away. You were sleepy, very sleepy. You then fainted out of pain, exhaustion and pain. You were immediately taken to the hospital to get your burns, broken ribs, legs, nose, jaw and disintegrated cheek patched up. Most of them were horrified at your sight, seeing you hurt, hurt them emotionally.

~After everyone except you and Midoriya were outside~
".... 16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the girl who was severely injured and the boy with seriously broken legs, everyone else seems unharmed. Let's have the students return to their classes for now." detective Tsukauchi said. "Detective, what about Aizawa-sensei and the girl Todoroki-san?" Tsu asked. Tsukauchi  took out his walkie talkie (?) which told them about the two people's condition. "For Eraserhead, comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damages. However, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces and his eyes may suffer from the after affects. As for the girl, her legs and 4 ribs are broken, so is her nose and jaw. Her cheek has been disintegrated badly and her arms are covered in burns. Her nose is definitely gonna scar but she's gonna heal fast. She wouldn't have survived if her quirk didn't keep healing her a bit from time to time." after that, it ended. "That's what he said." Tsukauchi said. 

Most of their eyes widened and they teared up. The class queen was hurt and they couldn't do anything about it. "What about Thirteen?" Mina asked. "Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive." Tsukauchi replied as almost all of them sighed out of relief. "All might will also heal. Recovery girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office." He said. "Deku..." "What about Midoriya?!" Uraraka and Iida asked. "Oh, the treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too. Now, go back to your classroom." he said.

~After Tsukauchi reached the clinic~
"Are all the students ok? What about Eraserhead and Thirteen?" All might asked frantically. "Other than this boy and that dual-haired girl, only a few students had light injuries and the two teachers are stable now. If you three heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived." Tsukauchi said. "You're wrong there, Tsukauchi. The girl practically saved everyone and the other students also fought and risked their lives. Have there ever been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. The class is strong. I am certain of that." All might said. 

Holy shiz, that was the longest chapter so far in this book! Season one is done!
Love,
Author-chan.