~2nd person pov~
A large gust of wind was formed as Nomu hit 'Bakugo'. After it settled down, they saw Nomu in the place where Bakugo stood. "K-Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted worryingly. When he looked down, he saw his childhood friend safe and sound. "Kacchan! You dodged? That's amazing!" Midoriya shouted. "No, shut up scum!" Bakugo said. "Then how..." Kirishima trailed off. Shoto's eyes widened as he looked towards where Bakugo was supposed to be sent flying after Nomu hit him. "Then that means..." Shoto trailed off. 

After the smoke cleared, they saw you on your knees, clutching your stomach. "Damn, you really don't know how to hold back on kids do you?" You asked as you shakily got up. "Todoroki-san!" Midoriya exclaimed. Shoto ran towards you and supported you. "Why would you do that nii-chan?!" He asked. "Well... I don't know what came over me. My legs started moving on their own. It was as if my mind lost control of my body." You tried to explain. -The kid... took a blow that was as strong as All might's smash and can still stand? She's very strong, we need to recruit her.- Shigaraki thought as he looked at you, who was still standing tall, even though you were badly injured. 

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All might asked with rage. "It was to rescue our companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that... that plain looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. Violence for the sake of others make's it admirable, isn't that right, hero? You know what All might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic and villainous, deciding what's good and bad. 'Symbol of peace'? You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!" Shigaraki said. "That's preposterous. The eyes of white-collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this, don't you, you liar." All might said. 

"It's 3 against 6." Todoroki twins said in unison. "Kacchan has already exposed the fog's weakness." Midoriya said. "These guys are crazy, but if we back All might up, we can push them back!" Kirishima said. "No! Run away." All might said. "You would've been in trouble if me and nii-chan hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Shoto said. "That was a different story, thank you, young Todorokis. But it's fine." All might said. "All might you're bleeding. Besides time's-" You covered Midoriya's mouth before he could spill the beans. He just gave Midoriya a thumbs up. 

The Nomu and All might started fighting. After a minute, All might lost. (This is gonna be different from the original line.) "Now Nomu, kill him-" "Not so fast!" You yelled, cutting Shigaraki's sentence. "You have to fight me first." You said as you stood in front of All might in a defensive position. "Nomu, hurt her but don't kill her. Then bring her to me, she's an important asset to the League of Villains." he said. 

It ran towards you as you created fire wings to fly and avoid it's attack. You then started to sing an original song that you wrote. Believe it or not, music helps you use your quirk better. How? To be able to control water or/ and fire, you need to be calm. 'Phoenix' (This reminds me of MidnightPhoenix7 lol.)is the song you wrote a little while ago. It jumped into the sky and punched your legs, successfully breaking them. It punched your face too, making a little bit of blood come out of your nose and mouth. You screamed but didn't stop fighting. You healed your legs just a little, enough so that you can at least stand a bit.

(If you can read while this song is playing, that would be wonderful.)
It tried to attack you. You just dodged. "What you gonna do now?" As soon as you sang 'now' your eyes turned bright red and the Nomu stopped moving and fell down on the ground. It didn't take long for Shoto to realise you were using your sub-skill of water bending, blood-bending. He knew your eyes turned red whenever you used it. -It can't repair dead cells now can it?- you thought.  You also jumped down onto the ground, landing safely, but a bit wobbly. "So are you gonna die today or make it out alive? You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly, fly phoenix fly!" You sang as blue flames came out of your hands. You let all of your power out on him. The fire engulfed it and it screeched it pain. (It sorta looked like this.)