Chapter 21

As Matthew stepped out of the shadows, Riley could finally make out his features

As Matthew stepped out of the shadows, Riley could finally make out his features. A tall silhouette emerged from the darkness, dressed in a black trench coat, a crisp white button up shirt, paired up with black trousers.

There was also a grey scarf tucked beneath his collar, a grey vest, a pair of shiny black loafers that one could see their face reflecting back pretty clearly if they were to look at it. And if that wasn't enough to complete the whole 'creepy wizard' look, he had a freakin' hat on top of his head.

He had thick but silky silver locks with a tinge of soft pink which ended just above his ears. A milky white skin tone which which could make any girl insecure. A pair of misty violet orbs. They were strange yet so alluring. So comforting. Though it was Riley's first time meeting this stranger but she felt like she could trust him. Rely on him.

He seemed to be six feet or so and was very lean. One could figure it out that he was hanging more on a skinny side by looking at his delicate and sharp features. He had a deadly jawline which could cut one's finger if it were to ran upon it. His prominent cheekbones were jutting out like mountains. Maleficent would be so jealous right now if she was here.

But that wasn't what caught Riley's attention, it was the ear piercing which was glinting at night. It was too flashy of an accessory and it really did a good job in bringing out his violet gaze, against his pale skin. He was a beautiful creature. No, aesthetic would be the perfect word to describe him. He was far too pretty for a guy.

Now that Riley has noticed his pretty features and lean figure, she realised that this guy probably looked like an Asian. Korean perhaps.

"Hello there, Riley. I hope you didn't have any difficulties on the way here. I know my pet can be a little.......silly." Matthew let out a cute little smirk.

"Uhhhhhhh........what's your skin care routine?" Riley blurted out without even thinking.

Matthew just stared at Riley and then blinked once, twice, thrice. Riley also blinked rapidly and her cheeks got heated in result.

Way to go, bitch. Riley thought to herself.

And then Matthew just burst out laughing hysterically. He douched over, he was laughing that hard and now he could feel his eyes getting teary.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!!! Seriously? The first thing that you wanna know is my skin care routine? Ahhh fuck....I can't." He slapped his left knee while falling into fits of laughter once again.

Riley just stood there, wishing for the ground to just open and swallow her in, rescuing her from such an embarrassment. She rubbed her neck awkwardly while roaming her gaze everywhere but him.

Three more minutes have passed and Matthew still hasn't gotten over yet.

"Can you like....NOT?! It ain't even hilarious." Riley  chipped.

"Ohhohoho......alright alright. I'll stop now but it was funny to me because I've never been asked that question. It was.......rather unexpected I would say. Unexpected but refreshing." Matthew wiped a tear from his left eye and took a few deep breathes to calm down.

"So are you ready to learn a few things about yourself, Hmm?" Matthew tapped his finger on his chin.

"Yeah. I am now let's not waste anymore time because I gotta get back home." Riley said.

"Home? Ohhhh you mean to your mate? The Alpha King? Pretty interesting mate you've got there, sweetie." Matthew smirked.

Riley just glared at him.

"Alrighty! So let's get started. Just whatever you do, do NOT leave my side okay? Things can get out of control and...nasty so whatever happens just don't leave my side. Good now hold my hand." Matthew raised his right hand towards Riley.

Riley just gave him a deadpan look.

"C'mon. I ain't trying to flirt with you, though you're quite beautiful, in fact, very ethereal but I'm not interested. No offence." Matthew raises both of hand in surrender and clicked his tongue.

"None taken." Riley smirked and placed her hand in his.

Matthew just closed his eyes and then suddenly there was a hurricane of light, surrounding them, whipping by fast.

Riley just looked around, fascinated. She looked down at her feet and realised they were floating just a few inches above the ground and then they were taken into another dimension.

They both reached to their destination and let go of each other's hand. Looking around, Riley could see a vast forest running on for miles and miles. She saw birds chirping softly.

She walked a few steps forward and pushed the thick bushes aside to find a beautiful stream flowing by. The water was crystal clear and it's molecule particles were shining like pearls. She looked around and saw a few women sitting by the lake, dressed in gowns which she had seen in her history book. Everything was just so....magical, to say the least.

And then they both heard it.

A loud roar.

A roar of the Dragon.

Author's note:Heyyy everybody! I know I've been out for long but the thing is I was running out of ideas & content so this may take a while

Author's note:
Heyyy everybody! I know I've been out for long but the thing is I was running out of ideas & content so this may take a while. Please just bear with me for a little longer & I really appreciate y'all being so patient & supporting me at every step. You guys are the best I swear, the most loyal people. Waiting for an update could be very frustrating & annoying but you guys still supported me nonetheless & hyped me at every point. And yes Matthew is Yuta from NCT 127. He looks so freaking gorgeous I swear. C'mon now, I'm a Kpop fan. Thank you so much. I can't even express my gratitude towards Allah SWT & you. Lots of love. ♥️🥰
Falah