Chapter 4

Everything stilled within the moment as their gazes clashed against each other. Riley's lab coat was now tied against the stranger's waist, thank God, thought Riley to herself as it prevented her from seeing something.......inappropriate.

The stranger murmured something which brought Riley back to earth.

"What?" She asked, slowly as if he cannot understand her.

But the stranger didn't reply and kept on staring at her intently. Riley felt uncomfortable and squirmed under his scrutiny.

Then the stranger took a step towards her and Riley scrambled back as quick as she could.

"Stay where you are, buddy or else you'll regret it." Riley warned. But it didn't effect the stranger as he merely grinned at her. Yes, you heard that right, grinned, as if he found something amusing.

The stranger again took another step forward and that sent Riley to start formulating an escape plan.

Then she saw a surgeon's knife and raced towards it. She picked it up and held it out to him saying, "Listen dude, if you take another step forward I'll slice you like a watermelon. Got it?"

The stranger looked at her as if he couldn't move his eyes away from her face. He was so transfixed.

"Feisty, I like it." He said, smirking.

Riley narrowed her eyes at him, " You piece of shit, are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?"

He stared at her without moving or blinking and then suddenly he ripped the lab coat off him, deliberately.

With this newfound situation, Riley, traumatised, brought her hands towards her eyes to give him a moment of decency which he certainly didn't need. And that action resulted in her dropping the knife.

Then the stranger lunged at her, making a mess in the process. He grabbed her by the waist and brought another arm to her torso, trying to keep her still.

But Riley struggled with all her might and tried to do everything she could to defend herself such as kicking, scratching, punching and biting.

"Let go of me, you leech." Riley screamed at him while still trying to break free.

"Why, I kinda like this position, don't you think?" Said the stranger cockily.

"The only position you're gonna get is six feet under, you perverted psycho." She snapped back at him.

The stranger merely just chuckled as if he found this whole situation entertaining.

In the middle of all this, Riley bit his hand, elbowed him in the gut, and for safe side kicked him where the "sun doesn't shine."

The stranger cursed and let her go while falling to the floor. Holding his....private area and groaning in pain, he looked at her running towards the door.

Riley ran towards her own chamber to get her car keys. She grabbed her keys and her leather jacket and ran out of the chamber, towards the main door of the clinic.

It was freezing as she stepped out of the building and started searching for her car as it was pretty dark and the clinic was built in an isolated place, which means no streetlights.

She heard a noise behind her, freaked, she ran towards a car which looked similar to her own and prayed that it was hers.

She fumbled with the keys and started struggling with it when she heard another noise and looked towards the source.

The stranger was in a veterinarian's uniform, at least, he's not naked anymore, and was coming towards her in a slow and predatory manner.

Riley's struggles became even more frantic and, finally, the door of the car opened and she got into it. She put the key into ignition and tried reviving the engine. The keyword here is tried. But the stubborn car wasn't obeying her wish.

"Today is so not my day. Shit, start you little bitch. START!" She cursed, while still struggling.

At the same moment, she heard a thud on the glass window and turned her head towards it.

She grew horrified as the stranger was tapping on her window, grinning. What a psychopath, she thinks to herself.

Then with some luck, the old piece of tramp (car) obeyed her and revived. Without any other moment of delay, Riley speed out of that Hell.

She glanced at the rear-view mirror and found that the creep was still in that place and was waving at her with a smirk on his darn face which was carved by God Himself.

"You're such a hoe, did you forget he assaulted you just a few minutes ago, bitch?" Her inner feminist snarled at her.

"Fuck my life." She whispered to herself, while exhaling a breath.

Riley reached home and turned off the engine. She got out of the car and was about to head back when she noticed something.

"We'll definitely meet again, kitten." This was the text which was written on her window.

She erased the creepy message away, harshly and all but ran back to her house. She locked all of her doors and windows.

After making sure that everything was secured and safe, she went to her bedroom and changed into a loose T-shirt and a pair of pyjamas and went straight to bed.

But she couldn't sleep as she kept thinking of the that Greek God stranger and the message which was left by him.

"I hope I never see that perverted psycho again." Riley mumbled in silence and went to sleep.

Little did she know that fate is a strange thing.