Chapter 3

The naked stranger was not so naked anymore as Riley took off her lab coat and covered him with it, dragging him out of the storeroom. But,"holy shit, this guy weighed like a bus full of hippos," thought Riley to herself.

Nonetheless, she succeeded in bringing him over to the cage room where there were lots of cages as not every animal was cute and fluffy.

She pulled him into the cage and slammed the door shut. There was no way in hell she's letting this stranger roam around naked and free in the clinic.

After locking the cage she stared at him for a while. The man had a beautiful tan skin which was the result of spending a lot of time in the sun, he had jet black hair with a streak of white in the side fringe, which covered his forehead and almost his eyes. She couldn't see the colour of his eyes as they were shut.

Her own eyes moved to his nose and it looked crooked as if it has been broken many times.
"A troublemaker huh?" Questioned Riley, out loud. She again moved down to his lips and they were bleeding but she was sure that when they weren't bleeding they must be a pretty sight to look at.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you perverted woman? There's a naked stranger in your clinic, not to mention, who could be a rapist or a serial killer and here you are, checking him out like he's some sort of an eye candy." Riley spoke to herself and slapped her face in exhaustion.

Her pep talk was interrupted by a loud knock on the main door. She got up and after giving one last look to the stranger, she left the room. She walked to the main door and hesitated. But the knocks were rapid and urgent so she had to answer the door.

When she opened the door, she saw three grown ass, scary males standing in front of her. One of the males even had a fresh scar running down from his right eye to the end of his cheek and it didn't look pretty, to say the least.

"Hey Doll, have you seen a were— I mean a man around here? He's got black hair but with a streak of white in it and he's six....well over six feet tall and has green eyes."  The scary guy asked Riley.

Riley was about to answer him but then she noticed that they all were armed and the scary guy's scar looked fresh as if it has been given birth pretty recently.

Riley didn't know what stopped her from saying yes and taking them to the stranger but she didn't want these humongous guys anywhere near the stranger.

"Doll, we need an answer and we need it today so it would be nice if you could just just tell us." Said the other guy. He was equally scary to look at and Riley noticed that the upper part of his ear has been torn off.

"No," replied Riley. " I haven't seen anyone around here and sorry if I may sound rude but who are you guys?", asked Riley, bravely.

"That's none of your fucking business, little girl." The other guy said who appeared to be a bit older than the rest.

Now this triggered Riley and she glared at him with fire in her eyes. If a person could burn just by being glared at then the older man would've turned into ashes by now.

"Watch your mouth, mister." Snapped Riley, pissed. "I'm not afraid to break your already broken face, you shithead." Riley added.

The three men were shocked and astonished that how can anybody, nonetheless a girl speak to them in such a way and were about to retaliate but then they heard a noise emerging behind the bushes and turned their attention towards it.

"Sorry Doll but we gotta go and we apologise for disturbing you at this hour." Said the younger guy. "C'mon now, we are still on a mission," he said to his other men.

As soon as they left, Riley slammed the door shut and wondered what was all that about.
She shook her head and walked back to the cage room to check on the hot and not so naked stranger.

She opened the door and found that the hot stranger wasn't in the cage anymore. She looked around for him but it as if he wasn't there in the first place.

She was about to turn back but she felt a presence behind her and felt someone breathing down her neck. She turned around quickly and gasped.

The hot and naked stranger was just a few inches away from her and he was looking straight at her with his beautiful forest green eyes.

Author's note.
Ayo my mates, how are y'all? Here's another chapter for you guys. Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. Let me know how I'm doing so far and I will improve myself with all of your support.
Thank you, Beautiful people.😊