| Dorama Island (Part 11) |

"You haven't touched your food. Would you prefer something else?"

Mae drew her attention to the woman standing next to her. She shook her head without much of a smile and then looked back down at her plate. It was steaming with assorted meats and fresh cooked vegetables. She was starved, but she didn't want to give the townspeople the satisfaction of watching her eat their food.

Squeezing between Mae and another woman, a man sat down at the table. "I haven't had a meal this extravagant in a while."

Mae sneered at his remark. She had a strong feeling that the man was ridiculing them, his comment indicating that the last time they had a feast was when they captured other people and forced them to be their guests. From the corner of her eye, she watched while he piled meats onto his plate.

Sitting on the other side of Mae, Luffy sucked the meat off a bone. "Mm!" As one of the women serving them laid pies out on the table, his eyes twinkled. "What are those?!"

The woman smiled, holding a pie out to him. "Pork pies."

"Oooh!" Snatching the pie from her, he tossed it into his mouth. His bulging belly bounced when he leaned back satisfied. "Mm! Try the pork pies Mae!"

"You might as well eat," Zoro said, shoveling food into his mouth.

Usopp sat down next to Zoro and across from Mae. With a definite expression, he crossed his arms and nodded. "Zoro's right. We won't be able to take our food anywhere else. They're keeping tabs on us. They'd end up following us."

"I figured as much." Mae dropped her fork on the plate. "I think I'm done." With her hands on the table, she slid herself back and went to stand.

Before she could fully stand, the man next to her grabbed her wrist and lifted his grey eyes to look at her. "I would eat. You won't have a chance to eat until tomorrow night. And even then, tomorrow night won't be much of a meal. The director will only feed you light snacks after each show and nothing more."

"After each show?" Mae took her wrist back. "I plan on leaving after tomorrow's show."

"You're not the first person to say that," he said.

"I've suddenly lost my appetite," Mae excused. Walking out of the building, she strolled down a path, ignoring everyone's prying eyes. "I hate this place. If that man, or anyone thinks that we're going to stay here and put on more than one show, they're wrong." In the midst of her rant, she spotted Robin and Nami standing by a building.

Nami smiled when she ventured over to them. "Here for the tour?"

Mae looked the building up and down. "I don't know. I might head back to my room."

"Don't do that, join us! It might be interesting," Nami insisted.

A pink haired woman opened the door. "Please follow me and I will show you around the museum."

Nami walked in after Robin. "Are you coming?" She asked, looking back at Mae.

Already headed in another direction, Mae tossed her hand up. "I think I'll pass but have fun for me."

Walking down the road, she kicked a pebble. "How can they be so casual about this?" She mumbled, thinking about the Straw Hats and how they weren't phased by their situation. "Maybe I need to put myself in their frame of mind. Maybe I just need to..."

"Relax?"

Mae stopped when a plate of food was put in front of her face. Her eyes hungrily looked over the food before she raised them. When she met the grey eyes of the stranger from the dinner table, she scowled. "What do you want?"