| Dorama Island (Part 4) |

With Zoro beside her, Mae walked languidly behind the rest of the group. They were being lead to their rooms by an aged man named Stafford. He was introduced to Mae as their personal butler.

At Various times, Mae tried to talk but with little success. She could only manage small grunts, groans, and awkward moans. She was progressively growing more agitated by the minute.

"Will you stop that? You sound like a drowning goat," Zoro said. "It'll be at least another day or two before you get your voice back. The same thing happened to us."

Mae crossed her arms, sulking at her predicament.

Stopping in the middle of the hallway, Stafford pointed to a door and cleared his throat to grab Mae's attention. "This is your room. You'll find a meal already prepared inside. Leave your dishes outside and someone will collect them."

"Shishishishi!" Luffy dashed into his room, leaving the door wide open. Jumping onto to his bed, he snatched his tray of dinner and dug in.

Stafford closed the door behind Luffy and opened Mae's door. "Please refrain from exploring."

Mae peaked into the room. It was almost a replica to the room she woke up in, except the wallpaper was maroon rather than powder blue.

"Rest up," Stafford instructed.

"We'll see you in the morning, Mae," Brook waved, leaning out of his bedroom door with a grin on his face.

"Goodnight." Robin bowed her head before retreating into her own room.

Hearts pounded in Sanji's eyes. "Just knock on my door if you need anything, Mae! My door's always open!"

Zoro looked less than pleased at Sanji's remark.

Mae shook her hand at Sanji, refusing his offer with a polite but thin smile.

When everyone withdrew to their separate rooms and Stafford went on his way, Mae went into her room.

Yawning, she wandered over to the bed and sat down. On the nightstand was a silver platter with a cover. When she lifted the cover, an aroma of all sorts swept over the room causing her stomach to growl.

She chewed on the inside of her cheek, drooling over the jasmine rice and chicken curry. She was starved, but she also had questions about their situation. Deciding that she wanted answers before a full stomach, she put the lid back over the food and ventured out of the room.

The hallway was quiet and dim, lit by flickering candles.

Gnawing on her lip, she studied the hallway and searched for the hidden cameras. It was unsettling to think that her every move was being watched. When she couldn't find a single camera, she frowned. She wondered if there were in fact cameras or if it was a lie they were told to keep them in their place.

As a light brush of air circulated around Mae, it stirred her from her thoughts. Rubbing her prickled arms, she walked to the door across from her room. Releasing her lip from her gnawing teeth, she gave the door a solid knock.

The door swung open almost immediately. "What?" Zoro bellyached. He expected to see Stafford who had a habit of checking in on them. When he saw Mae though, his face relaxed.

Mae squeezed by him, letting herself into his room.

Turning around, he raised a brow. "What're you doing?"

Mae gestured for him to close the door. She wanted their conversation to be private. If William was truthful and there weren't cameras in their rooms, then they could talk without being watched or heard.